Coloured lash extension advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coups103

Reaction score
Evening all

Got a client who has green eyes and she wants to enhance her eyes with a few coloured lashes on the outer corners! She said she thinks some purple ones mixed in with black may do this.?!

Anyone got any pics of coloured lashes they've done? I am not sure what to advise on colour or placement ?

Thanks guys xx

Ohhh love this post! I'd quite like to try this! Love to hear anyone's experience of the outcomes of using coloured! Xx

I would go for dark brown lashes :) sorry havent done no coloured sets myself :)

Jurate xx

Purple lashes will enhance green eyes, and dark brown will warm up her skin tone.

If you have a look on my website, on the eyelash extensions page their is a close-up of red corner lashes and on my gallery page there is a close-up of purple corner lashes.
There is green also, but not a close-up so you cannot really tell
x

i have blue and green lashes in stock, although blue are more popular. i offer them three different ways - just in the corners, in the middle section of the eye or all the way across mixed with black. the last way is my favourite! it is still quite subtle, it makes you double take them and wonder if they have coloured lashes on :) nice wee effect. hope this helps :) xx

Thanks everyone for responding think I am gonna buy a tray of mixed colours and have a play !! Will defo try the purple then maybe just on the ends to see first ! I suppose it's like make up what colour suits different colour eyes so may follow that and experiment!

Will post some pics when done ! X

I got neon eyelure ones from super drug for 49p! Noone ever wants them though, maybe at Halloween though x

Ladies im about to order coloured mink lashes but i want to see do u use ur black glue or do u apply with clear glue for the rainbow lashes
thanks all
xx

I used to do purple at the outside edge looked really nice. If using black glue you lose the purple at the base but it gives a nice halo effect

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

i use black glue. the coloured lashes arent as noticeable as youd think so it doesnt make a difference :) plus it looks a bit like dip dyed lashes :) xx

I agree. Coloured lashes can look lovely but they are not as bright or obvious as you would think and just give a subtle hint so of you want them a bit more noticeable I would use clear adhesive and you will see how lovely they are!

I got neon eyelure ones from super drug for 49p! Noone ever wants them though, maybe at Halloween though x

Used them on my friend (she didn't know I'd put them on till after I'd finished!) I used the pink ones and they are GORGEOUS!! Everyone commented on them x

Latest posts

Back