Coloured nail gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwen

Reaction score
Hello,

can anyone recommend me best brands for coloured nail gel please (good coverage) ? Not gel polish.

Thank you

Hello,

can anyone recommend me best brands for coloured nail gel please (good coverage) ? Not gel polish.

Thank you

Take a look at Bio Sculpture, which is a soak off gel system with masses off colour choices.

Take a look at Bio Sculpture, which is a soak off gel system with masses off colour choices.
Thank you! Do I need to train with them before I can purchase the gel?

Thank you! Do I need to train with them before I can purchase the gel?

Yes, you must complete training with them or at least do a conversion course, before being able to purchase Bio Sculpture products.

We, Nails International ( I think ) do a great range of Colour gel . Rich pigments , great coverage and a wide range of colours including some stunning glitters

You do not have to do a conversion course to purchase BUT you must have a recognised nail certificate

Hello,

Thank you
Hi Alwen

I would recommend CALGEL it is a soak off 1 phrase true gel with no base or primer required. There are over 100 colours

Katie

Yes, you must complete training with them or at least do a conversion course, before being able to purchase Bio Sculpture products.

I had a look at the websites but it seems to be just like other another gel polishes(shellac, Gelish, Gelaye etc) as they say you can apply it on natural nails.

Or can you apply Bio Sculpture products on Gel or acrylic nails as well?

Hi Alwen

I would recommend CALGEL it is a soak off 1 phrase true gel with no base or primer required. There are over 100 colours, take a look on the website www.izabellehammon.com.

Katie

I had a look at the websites but it seems to be just like other another gel polishes(shellac, Gelish, Gelaye etc) as they say you can apply it on natural nails.

Or can you apply Bio Sculpture products on Gel or acrylic nails as well?

Bio Sculpture is a soft soak off gel system, not a gel polish, and is applied very differently.

Hi Alwen

I would recommend CALGEL it is a soak off 1 phrase true gel with no base or primer required. There are over 100 colours

Katie

Hello Katie,

thank you for your reply but I am not looking for Gel Polish. CALGEL and the other gel polishes are applied on a natural nail. Or can you apply CALGEL on nail enhancements ? I use Gelaze UV Gel polish which can be used on acrylic or gel nail enhancements.

Thank you

Bio Sculpture is a soft soak off gel system, not a gel polish, and is applied very differently.

I m looking for coloured gel which I can apply over nail enhancements.

Can you apply it on acrylic or gel nail enhancement please as I read only over a natural nail?

Hi Alwen

Katie

please Excuse my typing, as I am using czech laptop atm :)

We, Nails International ( I think ) do a great range of Colour gel . Rich pigments , great coverage and a wide range of colours including some stunning glitters

You do not have to do a conversion course to purchase BUT you must have a recognised nail certificate

Thank you for your reply. Can I use those colour gels on acrylic and gel nails enhancement?

Sorry in advance that my question wasn't completely clear as I didn't realise there are different products and methods for colour gels. I am looking for coloured gel which I can apply over acrylic and gel nail enhancements.

Thank you

Hi. Crystal nails and brillbird have a huge selection of coloured gels. Very good quality and great coverage

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for your reply. Can I use those colour gels on acrylic and gel nails enhancement?

Yes you can . That is what they are designed for :)

Ask away if you have any more questions . We have a Facebook page as well where you can see pics of nails done with some of our colours

Hi Alwen

CALGEL is a system that can be used on both the natural nail and nail enhancements. You can use CALGEL on top of acrylic as long as there isnt any lifting, but there isn't really any need as CALGEL is strong enough itself to be used with tips and sculptures. CALGEL tips and sculptures are kind to the natural nail whilst being durable to last up to 4 weeks. Some CALGEL technicians who have been doing acrylics for years have converted their clients over to CALGEL due to its long lasting and hard wearing benefits.

Katie

Cuccio offer a range of coloured gels that offer good coverage - they are actual gel for extensions not gel polish.
upload_2015-10-29_11-6-56.png

Gel polish can be applied on nail extensions.

Hi Alwen

CALGEL is a system that can be used on both the natural nail and nail enhancements. You can use CALGEL on top of acrylic as long as there isnt any lifting, but there isn't really any need as CALGEL is strong enough itself to be used with tips and sculptures. CALGEL tips and sculptures are kind to the natural nail whilst being durable to last up to 4 weeks. Some CALGEL technicians who have been doing acrylics for years have converted their clients over to CALGEL due to its long lasting and hard wearing benefits.

Katie
Thank you sounds brill ☺️

Latest posts

Back