Coloured tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theperfectten

Reaction score
I have just been getting back into the nail industry after being out of it for a number of years, I only ever used standard tips and never coloured, but I'm a bit confused as to the use of coloured tips, what do people generally use as overlay and what do you do with regard to maintenance?

Sorry if I sound stupid but I'm a bit old school and am only just moving into the new techniques such as Shellac etc. Any help would be great! :)

The coloured tips are a fun alternative but not really any good to maintain. Usually do a cpl of infills then soak off. Not ideal but good for a special occasion. It's easier to create the coloured tip with all the coloured acrylics that are out now. Then u can back fill as u wud a French x

Thanks for your reply! Pretty much thought it would be something along those lines! As you say, would be easier to do sculptured acrylics... at least I know now I'm not missing anything ha ha ha!

Latest posts

Back