Colouring advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbyt

Reaction score
Hi I am after a bit of colouring advice. I use Goldwell colours. I have a client with bleach highlights who wants to have some lowlights put through to take her back to her natural shade ( base 8) and take out some of the blond build up. Would 8n be the best thing or is it best to go a shade lighter. Any suggestions? Thanks

Goldwell do a specific product for lolites in the colorance range, they have a 6/7 or a 7/8 in either warm or cool which you mix with the cover plus lotion. If you can't get that 8gb topchic with 3% is also nice to break up the highlights.

Goldwell do a specific product for lolites in the colorance range, they have a 6/7 or a 7/8 in either warm or cool which you mix with the cover plus lotion. If you can't get that 8gb topchic with 3% is also nice to break up the highlights.
Thanks for the info, I can't get the colourance range but I will try 8gb instead. Should I do a different mix for the regrowth (base 8) or will the 8gb cover regrowth and mid lengths and ends?

Thanks for the info. I can't get the colourance range a I will try 8gb in stead. Do I need to do a different mix for the regrowth (base 8) or will 8gb at 3% cover regrowth and mid lengths and ends?

3% should be fine as you are adding colour rather than lifting. If you want more dimension u could go with 7gb too, depends how much darker you want.

I'd do 8n regrowth 3% and go for a 7gb on mid lengths and ends just remember that without pre pigmentation colour will fade quick. Do gold well do a semi ?

I'd do 8n regrowth 3% and go for a 7gb on mid lengths and ends just remember that without pre pigmentation colour will fade quick. Do gold well do a semi ?
Yes they do but it isn't stocked locally. Thanks for your advice

3% should be fine as you are adding colour rather than lifting. If you want more dimension u could go with 7gb too, depends how much darker you want.
I don't think she wants to go too dark as she has been blond for a long time. So would it be OK to put 8gb on her natural regrowth too?

Latest posts

Back