Colouring/bleaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc76

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

First post so please be gentle :)

Ok I have 2 queries I use affinage products and I have query on 2 clients

Client 1 is a base 7 underneath and 9ish (dirty blonde) on top aparently no bleach has been used for a year so I am to assume these colours are resonably natural. She wants a blonde natural look all over, she is also paraniod that her hair is going to go green. I am going to spatular ice cream on the base 7 and then spatular the same bleach and a 10 throughout the top. Is there anything else you would recommend to ensure that it goes the way im hoping ?

Client 2 is the same base 7 with 9ish on top (client 1 mum) she wants to go darker so it all blends I am thinking an 8.33 perminant, would you pre pig the blonde first or do you think it will cover evenly without the pre pig ?

Thanks in advance
Sarah

Hi Everyone

First post so please be gentle :)

Ok I have 2 queries I use affinage products and I have query on 2 clients

Client 1 is a base 7 underneath and 9ish (dirty blonde) on top aparently no bleach has been used for a year so I am to assume these colours are resonably natural. She wants a blonde natural look all over, she is also paraniod that her hair is going to go green. I am going to spatular ice cream on the base 7 and then spatular the same bleach and a 10 throughout the top. Is there anything else you would recommend to ensure that it goes the way im hoping ?

Client 2 is the same base 7 with 9ish on top (client 1 mum) she wants to go darker so it all blends I am thinking an 8.33 perminant, would you pre pig the blonde first or do you think it will cover evenly without the pre pig ?

Thanks in advance
Sarah

Don't really understand what you mean underneath/ontop? 2 tone or do you mean natural and colour being on top? Lol

Anyway for client 2, would she like an 8,036 or does she prefer the 8,33?

Why is your first client paranoid it will go green? Lol

Do you use spectrum?

Hi Perry,

Client 1 has dark hair underneath her blonde think there may have been a colour at some point but no bleach to my understanding she has never coloured her hair dark so im assuming that she may have had a light colour to enhance her natural colour if that makes sense :-S
Dont know why she is worried about green lol

Client 2 liked the 8.33 and no ive never used spectrum

Thanks in advance

Sarah

Hi Perry,

Client 1 has dark hair underneath her blonde think there may have been a colour at some point but no bleach to my understanding she has never coloured her hair dark so im assuming that she may have had a light colour to enhance her natural colour if that makes sense :-S
Dont know why she is worried about green lol

Client 2 liked the 8.33 and no ive never used spectrum

Thanks in advance

Sarah

So the underneath layer is her natural colour?
And what exactly are you trying to achieve?

Oh ok, 8,33 is verrrryyyy gold lol, use quick pig orange spray, and go straight over with 8,33 and 10 vol

Hi Perry,

Yes underneath is her natural colour think it is 2 tone but has had a colour on top to enhance the blonde. sorry not great at putting over what I mean (will work on that) Im looking to create an all over natural blonde look lighting the underneath to make her blonde colour and blend in the top which is lighter already

Thanks in advance
sarah

Hi Perry,

Yes underneath is her natural colour think it is 2 tone but has had a colour on top to enhance the blonde. sorry not great at putting over what I mean (will work on that) Im looking to create an all over natural blonde look lighting the underneath to make her blonde colour and blend in the top which is lighter already

Thanks in advance
sarah

I get what you mean...start with the underneath using 10 vol and carry on with the same all the way through

Great what I thought thanks

Latest posts

Back