Colouring cups ......help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoolsM

Reaction score
A lady asked me today if i have used colour cups and i have no idea what she is talking about, does anyone out there know and where do you get them, i have googled and searched to no avail!:rolleyes::Look_righ:Look_left

A lady asked me today if i have used colour cups and i have no idea what she is talking about, does anyone out there know and where do you get them, i have googled and searched to no avail!:rolleyes::Look_righ:Look_left

I remember these from a long time ago! They were a clynol thing I think! They were like rubber cups and you took a section of hair using a hair pin, then squeeze together tips of pin and push through hole in bottom of cup and pull thru hair section! They were used mainly on shorter hair for chunky litres/flashes! Hope that helps ;)

I remember these from a long time ago! They were a clynol thing I think! They were like rubber cups and you took a section of hair using a hair pin, then squeeze together tips of pin and push through hole in bottom of cup and pull thru hair section! They were used mainly on shorter hair for chunky litres/flashes! Hope that helps ;)

omg yes!! and me!! remember the high lighting gun too??

omg yes!! and me!! remember the high lighting gun too??

Yeah loved those for thick long curly hair! I've tried getting a couple and can't find em anywhere not even fleabay! ;-)

Latest posts

Back