Colouring over a few red highlights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayPaul

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I had a client today who wanted to try something new.. she's 90% grey and wanted some red highlights on top (literally a scattered few) she now has decided she doesn't like it with the grey and wants to go for an all over blonde. So like an 8 level. I used 77/46 for her highlights with a bit of base and it came out pretty light and not that intense. What tint can I put all over her hair to get rid of red ? Or should I cleanse it out as much as possible first?
Thanks guys !

Hi guys, so I had a client today who wanted to try something new.. she's 90% grey and wanted some red highlights on top (literally a scattered few) she now has decided she doesn't like it with the grey and wants to go for an all over blonde. So like an 8 level. I used 77/46 for her highlights with a bit of base and it came out pretty light and not that intense. What tint can I put all over her hair to get rid of red ? Or should I cleanse it out as much as possible first?
Thanks guys !
You could try 8/0 add some 0/22 if you have it which will give you good coverage and subdue the red quite a bit. Your other option is use a colour remover on the red sections to get rid completely and then re colour with target shade.

Latest posts

Back