Colours for layering Shellac please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropix

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you give me your advice on some colours in shellac which will layer to add to my range.

I am just starting up and would love your help many thanks. :rolleyes:

Hi,

Please could you give me your advice on some colours in shellac which will layer to add to my range.

I am just starting up and would love your help many thanks. :rolleyes:

Hello & welcome to the forum [emoji179] I too am just starting out, recently trained with Shellac. It's a fab system, I would suggest maybe search on here 'shellac layering' & there's bound to be lots of info. I'm interested too to find out. [emoji12]

Maybe put in the colours you have into the search. That might help. Also YouTube Shellac layering.

To be fair I'm just concentrating on my technique & about to go on the Shellac Art & Style next month. Very early days for me.

But all the best. [emoji106]

There are so many colours that you can layer!
And even better with the edition of CND additives, pigments, glitter and foils.

There is a great video on youtube by LiverpoolLashes on Shellac layering...its a couple of years old, so some colours discontinued but you will get the general idea.
I can't seem to upload the link, but just have a search and it will come up.

Hello & welcome to the forum [emoji179] I too am just starting out, recently trained with Shellac. It's a fab system, I would suggest maybe search on here 'shellac layering' & there's bound to be lots of info. I'm interested too to find out. [emoji12]

Maybe put in the colours you have into the search. That might help. Also YouTube Shellac layering.

To be fair I'm just concentrating on my technique & about to go on the Shellac Art & Style next month. Very early days for me.

But all the best. [emoji106]

Thanks for that I am doing my shellac training this week then I guess it will take a bit of time to perfect it and get a customer base. I am very interested in the Art and Style course would you let me know how you get on good luck with it.
Best regards:)

There are so many colours that you can layer!
And even better with the edition of CND additives, pigments, glitter and foils.

There is a great video on youtube by LiverpoolLashes on Shellac layering...its a couple of years old, so some colours discontinued but you will get the general idea.
I can't seem to upload the link, but just have a search and it will come up.
Thank you for that information have found Liverpool Lashes.
I am very interested in the additives they look so much fun will buy some to try when I go for my training .

Many thanks for your help :p

Thanks for that I am doing my shellac training this week then I guess it will take a bit of time to perfect it and get a customer base. I am very interested in the Art and Style course would you let me know how you get on good luck with it.
Best regards:)

Thank you - I will let you know how I get on. It's a painful process for me at the mo! You'll love the training. [emoji179]

Latest posts

Back