Colours for my beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hi guys
So i had basically chosen my colours for my new beauty room to be red and black but then a friend had said that red is uplifting so not good for beauty
She said that turquoise is better because it is calming and healing what do you guys think?

Hi

my colours are teal, chocolate and cream but I know lots of beauty therapists whose colours are red - Id go with whatever makes you happy!

Mine is gonna be red & black xx go with it ;)

I love pale pink and green, if I had a salon I'd do these colours :) x x

Hi guys
So i had basically chosen my colours for my new beauty room to be red and black but then a friend had said that red is uplifting so not good for beauty
She said that turquoise is better because it is calming and healing what do you guys think?

how about black and hot pink...
or black and white with a splash of red?

It was only goin to be black and red towels and then a framed wallpaper picture with hints of red and black in i like it lol thanks guys

It was only goin to be black and red towels and then a framed wallpaper picture with hints of red and black in i like it lol thanks guys

Go for it it's contemporary/modern I would live to go to a place like that! There was a thread on showing beauty room set ups - there was a gorgeous red poppy one, stunning!

Latest posts

Back