Colours from client's home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyconfusing

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

if people ask you to do their colours at home how do you rinse them off? Just over a bath? Or is there some magic invention I could use (that actually works?)

I tend to not do colours at home as I don't like washing them off over a bath but have so many enquiries I guess I should consider it

TIA

Hey everyone,

if people ask you to do their colours at home how do you rinse them off? Just over a bath? Or is there some magic invention I could use (that actually works?)

I tend to not do colours at home as I don't like washing them off over a bath but have so many enquiries I guess I should consider it

TIA

As long as you’re supplying the colour and doing the patch tests?

Of course that wasn’t my question I’m a professional I just work in apprenticeships now and do a lot of clients at home! My question was is there anything which makes washing it off easier rather than over a bath!

I’ve been hairdressing for a long time I’d never not skin test I know the consequences

Of course that wasn’t my question I’m a professional I just work in apprenticeships now and do a lot of clients at home! My question was is there anything which makes washing it off easier rather than over a bath!

I’ve been hairdressing for a long time I’d never not skin test I know the consequences

Your post wasn’t clear wether they were supplying their own colour and you just applying it?! It was a question! And yes you can get portable basins..

I tend to use a shower attachment over a bath. It doesn’t take too long but it’s not great for the hairdresser, admittedly. However, it’s generally not too uncomfortable for the client. I usually fold a spare towel for them to kneel on.

Latest posts

Back