Colourstart patch tests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
Can you still buy colour start patch tests to post out to clients?
I have some clients that need patch tests but live away so I can't skin test them before they come back for their appointment. I want to buy this patch for people who I can't get out to skin test but can't find them!!
Do they still sell them and where can I buy them?
Thanks

I purchase my Colourstart direct....
They get you to purchase the minimum order, then allow you to 'draw off' what you need at that time, say in blocks of 15.
That way, you are not left with out of date patches!:D

Red Star, can I just ask what their website/ contact number is please? I can't seem to find the website! Thanks

Most insurances will not cover you when you use colour start I use salon gold and they don't. Your colour company will definitely not support it either. Xxxxx

Colourstart provide their own insurance.

I've had a look at the marvelash Tint as an alternative. It does not require a patch test as it is plant based. Take a look at the attachment, it seems pretty good!

Attachments

• IMG_2457.PNG
    IMG_2457.PNG
    409.5 KB · Views: 21
I've had a look at the marvelash Tint as an alternative. It does not require a patch test as it is plant based. Take a look at the attachment, it seems pretty good!

This is a thread within the Hair forum relating to colouring hair not brows. :)

God, it would take you forever to colour a full head with brow tinting tubes :D

Lol sorry I am new to Salongeek and am just working out how to use it. Thanks for your replies :)

Latest posts

Back