Combs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

sv1711

Reaction score
I've snapped my barbering comb and went to Sally's to get one but they didn't stock any. Any recommendations on best combs and barbering combs and where to buy thanks xx

wombats

Reaction score
In terms of quality versus cost, I think DuPONT Starflite combs are the best I've used. Pro Tip seem to have declined in quality, but I do like their long military comb and the detangling comb.

I have some fantastic Denman combs that I bought in 2009, but they've changed them since, so I don't know what their new ones are like.

For a barbering comb, I really like the Wahl one. I've never seen them sold separately, though.

Nad1a

Reaction score
Good question as i have been looking to get a decent barbering comb as ive just started a barbering course.

Ive heard really good things about the Cricket combs, particularly the Friction Free cutting comb as its curved it is easy to move around the head when doiing the scissor over comb, i couldnt find one in my local sallys though :(

Rachul123

Reaction score
I use Matador number 5 x

Last edited:

Stylist91

Reaction score
I use matador no 3 xx

Jaksnip

Reaction score
I love love love my cricket cutting comb!!! It's awesome!!! Ill cry when it snaps lol

LillyGoose

Reaction score
I have too many combs!

At the moment I think mine is a label m large cutting comb! Second best is the matador!

Latest posts