Comcit Crystal Clear / London Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happiness

Reaction score
Hi , i just wondered if anyone knew what the offer was for the Crystal Clear Comcit at Excel , They've offered me a machine for £8495 plus VAT (not the elite version), and have told me this was the offer , i am considering it but its a lot of money and don't want to be falling for sales pitch.
Also does anyone have it and how do they find it?
Thanks in Advance

Hi , i just wondered if anyone knew what the offer was for the Crystal Clear Comcit at Excel , They've offered me a machine for £8495 plus VAT (not the elite version), and have told me this was the offer , i am considering it but its a lot of money and don't want to be falling for sales pitch.
Also does anyone have it and how do they find it?
Thanks in Advance
Hi
I’ve just recently enquired about the Comcit and was told it’s £9995 plus vat so that’s definitely a good offer they’re giving you on it.
I only have their Microdermabrasion machine and was contemplating buying comcit but I’m also looking into radio frequency machines as I also do CACI treatments so don’t want to be taking on another machine that may make the CACI redundant whereas think the radio frequency would enhance CACI treatments. Any info greatly appreciated?

Latest posts

Back