Comcit elite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxCaZxXx

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I did my training for the elite before lockdown and now I’m getting really nervous because I’m (provisionally) fully booked with treatments from 12th April but don’t have any confidence that I’ll know how to do it.
I’ve contacted crystal clear but everyone’s working from home so aren’t really any help and I think they’re going to want me to pay to go over it again. Not being funny but I spent a fortune on the machine so think it’s a bit cheeky if they want me to pay again.
Anyway! Would anyone be willing to talk me through some bits I’m stuck on? I would greatly appreciate it and happy to give a treatment as a thank you!

I offer crystal clear microdermabrasion and oxygen therapy. I purchased oxygen therapy just before lockdown. I was told that they will be offering virtual sessions. Keep an eye on their training as I am sure once opened it will be busy. I don't know if you on the Facebook page -the crystal club ,but there slots of great advise on there too . good luck. You will be fine x

Latest posts

Back