Comfortable footwear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautiqueSpa

Reaction score
I have had a few days back to back massages and have more coming up in the near future. Please can someone recommend decent salon appropriate footwear to avoid crippling ball of foot ache I have had for the last 3 days.

Last edited:
Sketchers is the only thing that works for me x

Sketchers is the only thing that works for me x
Ooh lovely, they’re my fave footwear anyway so that makes me happy. I have a skechers store near me so will pop in and buy their most comfy pair then. Thanks hun xx

When I worked in retail and had to stand all day I’d wear Clark’s nurses shoes. Some of them don’t even look like nurses shoes, just comfy velcro trainers that look like normal shoes.

M&S footglove range - just that little bit wider making them very comfy.
Sketchers were a bit slim for my feet!

Fit flop are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. I stood 8 hours a day in them and never had sore feet.

Sketchers Go Walk. I have Achilles tendinopathy and they're they only shoes that don't feel like the bones in my ankles are grinding together.

I love Fit Flop, very comfortable and great support. They also do 20% off your first order.

Latest posts

Back