Coming out to you guys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassies97

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got some news for you all.

So, for all of my life i've been unhappy... I've never felt like a fitted in. When I was little I always wanted to play with girls toys, wear girls clothes and i couldn't understand why I wasn't aloud. Since forever I've been trying to make myself feel happy as a boy, but I never felt comfortable.

I've always looked up to feminine figures, always felt more comfortable with the girls.

So finally, I'm doing whats right for me... Not for everyone else, i'm finally putting my happiness first and squeezing out of this cocoon I'm trapped in.

I'm living my life as the woman i was always supposed to be.

I'll be a butterfly soon.

I love you all,

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463858181.706946.jpg

Cassie x

That's a brave post. Well done & I hope you start to feel happier as a person. I'm sure all your family and friends are right behind you and will support you along the way. Xxx

Go girl go........
Looking good....
Be happy :D

Wishing you all the best :)

Life is way too short !!! Live how your happy plus you look amazing

Must of took a lot! Well done and good luck! We are all here when you need a rant or to get anything of your chest! Lots of good times to come now! Xx

You go Butterfly! [emoji175]

Thanks so much you guys!

What an amazing post to see!
Be whatever you want to be. You're beautiful and those lips!

There's so much potential now for you to spread your wings.
I wish you so much luck hunny [emoji8]

Good for you! Everyone should live the life they love x

I think you look very feminine already on the pic you have posted. Your skin is flawless!
Life is short and you have got to be happy my darling.
As you are in Merseyside I will do a treatment swop with you - I will do your waxing if you will trim my hair! [emoji6]

Good on you girl!

[emoji171]

Soooo back to the 'important' stuff, what toner is that?? Lol I'm joking you look amazing!!!

I think you look very feminine already on the pic you have posted. Your skin is flawless!
Life is short and you have got to be happy my darling.
As you are in Merseyside I will do a treatment swop with you - I will do your waxing if you will trim my hair! [emoji6]

Good on you girl!

[emoji171]

Well i edited my spots out[emoji17]

Whereabouts are you? X

Soooo back to the 'important' stuff, what toner is that?? Lol I'm joking you look amazing!!!

Hahahaha[emoji23] thanks[emoji8]

Congratulations! You are amazing and deserve to be as happy as possible. If everyone was more honest and true to themselves the world would be a much happier place indeed [emoji3][emoji3]. Oh, and great choice of name. (I'm Cassie too [emoji23][emoji23]) xxxx

Well i edited my spots out[emoji17]

Whereabouts are you? X

Nothing wrong with a bit of photo editing honey! [emoji6]

I live St Helens area.

[emoji171]

Nothing wrong with a bit of photo editing honey! [emoji6]

I live St Helens area.

[emoji171]

Oh i'm on the wirral so we're nowhere near eachother[emoji22]

So brave , so beautiful x

Oh i'm on the wirral so we're nowhere near eachother[emoji22]

We aren't that far - I have friends & couple of clients on Wirral so am there often. I also need no excuse for a bit of Cheshire Oaks! [emoji12]

We are looking at houses on Wirral so we might be closer soon!

Wow, you look amazing!
Don't waste another second and just live your life how you want to from now on. :cool:

Latest posts

Back