Comments on my SP lashes please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coups103

Reaction score
Hi all

Am I good enough to be let loose on the public yet ? (hope I ve uploaded the pic first time putting a photo on)

Been qualified since just before Xmas but my client base is only friends and family so in theory very patient clients so far !

I just want to be at an acceptable level to satisfy the demands of the public and suppose I am lacking in confidence to take the next steps !

Any constructive criticism welcomed thanks x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339006307.502636.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339006307.502636.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 236
They look really nice :) have you got a pic of them from the front with eyes open?

Yeah here is one from the front ! She wanted them really thick !! Used C and D 0.20 !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339008970.346198.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339008970.346198.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 208
Aw they're nice :) I trained in lash fx lashes but could never get them to look as full as I wanted so gave up with them lol x

They look great, you are definitely ready :)

A word of warning for this client of yours (im sure you have already told her), but by the looks of her lower lashes she likes to load on the mascara, if she does this with the upper ones they wont last as long as they could.
x

They look great :) well done you!!

They look really good hun. Go for it xxx

Hi all

Am I good enough to be let loose on the public yet ? (hope I ve uploaded the pic first time putting a photo on)

Been qualified since just before Xmas but my client base is only friends and family so in theory very patient clients so far !

I just want to be at an acceptable level to satisfy the demands of the public and suppose I am lacking in confidence to take the next steps !

Any constructive criticism welcomed thanks x

Also think they look great!! Loads of lashes in there do well done. I like the look of your gel pads, they are smaller than mine as seem to fit the eye well. Can I ask which ones they are!? Thanks

they're beautiful x

Ok so I'm only looking on my iPhone so might not be getting the best view. They look really really good but I'd say maybe too much glue? Maybe. What thickness are the lashes. The length looks fab but I wonder if you might be better filling with something lighter. Nevertheless they look lovely xxxx

Thanks everyone really appreciate your comments. The eye pads are from lashbase their no. 1 premium pads a lot of my ladies prefer these as slimmer fit but I find a watery eye will make them slip more than other pads!

Will take on board re filling with lighter lashes I.e 0.15 as these were all 0.20's! Yes this client used to put on 6 coats of mascara but she is so pleased with result has said she won't need mascara! I am not convinced she will lol we shall see!! X

Thanks everyone really appreciate your comments. The eye pads are from lashbase their no. 1 premium pads a lot of my ladies prefer these as slimmer fit but I find a watery eye will make them slip more than other pads!

Will take on board re filling with lighter lashes I.e 0.15 as these were all 0.20's! Yes this client used to put on 6 coats of mascara but she is so pleased with result has said she won't need mascara! I am not convinced she will lol we shall see!! X

Thanks for this! I did buy these pads but found my tweezers kept sticking to them and drive me mad! The shape was better though :)

Thanks for this! I did buy these pads but found my tweezers kept sticking to them and drive me mad! The shape was better though :)

Lol yeah they can snag a bit ! Just wish there was the perfect pad out there ! X

Latest posts

Back