Commission/ targets advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unicco

Reaction score
Can I have some advice please. Want to give my employees commission. They are all getting wages but want try harder. So I was going to get them to double there wages then get 10% of there taking after wages. But how should I get them to keep aiming higher was thinking targets or get so much and get a higher percentage,but have no idea how it works. Help please thank you. X

Sounds good, you could make another incentive of 3x wages = 20%.
Other incentives could be a re- book competition, keep a weekly log of every client that rebooks their next appointment so the stylist who gets the most re books each month gets a prize - maybe products, or an early finish one day - sometimes time is more valuable than money!
Do you do a retail % as well?

Can I have some advice please. Want to give my employees commission. They are all getting wages but want try harder. So I was going to get them to double there wages then get 10% of there taking after wages. But how should I get them to keep aiming higher was thinking targets or get so much and get a higher percentage,but have no idea how it works. Help please thank you. X
Thank you. Would you also included regular clients that re book anyway in the competition or only new clients. Yes we do 10% on retail products

Yes I think it would be unfair to take them out but you could try it both ways to see what worked best. Maybe announce the prize first at start of the challenge like a meal at local restaurant or something so each week they can see who is closest to winning!

Latest posts

Back