Comp training Fabric Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnie

Reaction score
Hiya all
I have added a pic of my comp training nails I did on Sunday as this will be the best place for some feedback :eek:

Cheers Dawnie xxx

Attachments

• dawn 10.jpg
    dawn 10.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 270
I'm no use when it comes to constructive criticism Dawnie, sorry, wouldn't find anything to say cos i think those look fabulous! Not much help i know, but keep up the good work!

Well done
suey x :lol:

Me too Dawnie, they look stunning and you should be proud to be doing nails that good.
As for competition nails though, I can`t offer any constructive criticism (I`ve just found a word I don`t think I can spell)

Can't find too much to critisize there my girl! Well done. :biggrin:

The sidewall of the thumb free edge looks a little too straight ... would like to see a bit more lower arch there.
The index nail looks a tiny bit crooked and a tiny bit wide compared to the others.
Best 'smile' is on the ring finger.
Middle, ring and pinky look sleek and gorgeous all smiles are great on these!!!
Shine is super.
Whites are just the right length no longer!
The work is certainly competition standard so you're right in there.

geeg said:
Can't find too much to critisize there my girl! Well done. :biggrin:

The sidewall of the thumb free edge looks a little too straight ... would like to see a bit more lower arch there.
The index nail looks a tiny bit crooked and a tiny bit wide compared to the others.
Best 'smile' is on the ring finger.
Middle, ring and pinky look sleek and gorgeous all smiles are great on these!!!
Shine is super.
Whites are just the right length no longer!
The work is certainly competition standard so you're right in there.

Thanx Geeg
I have taken what you have said on board and will have a practice at the w/e

Take care Dawnie xxxx

well done hun you should be very proud of yourself!! :green: they look fab hunny and im sure you will knock em dead!

Hiya Dawnie,
The nails look fab to me but, I prefered the look of them in the pic you sent to me the other night ;)
My friend took a pick of my nails and sent it back to me today, the smile on my ring finger looked 'straight' across and it's def not. I was quite disappointed.
I think sometimes the angle the pic is shot at can make things appear different to how they really are. So, I look forward to seeing your nails in 'the flesh' at the NEC ... Im sure all of you on the board that are competing will do yourselves (and us) proud ;)

Wow Dawnie - those look really lovely!! Great Job x

Great Nails. What product do you use. I don't have any compution experince but they are really pertty. I love fiberglass nails. That's all that I do. Mr.J
Dawnie said:
Hiya all
I have added a pic of my comp training nails I did on Sunday as this will be the best place for some feedback :eek:

Cheers Dawnie xxx

sawasdee ka

Beautifull nails dawnie i know you train very hard and ruth and caroline same and you realy all do very beautifull and good to read geeg speak so know what them want for competition .

If you have any more photos i want look please and not long b4 you go comp is in march or not .

Mui from Thailand

Mr.J said:
Great Nails. What product do you use. I don't have any compution experince but they are really pertty. I love fiberglass nails. That's all that I do. Mr.J

Hi Mr J

I use Fabric by Designer Nails converted over to that system a few months ago and havnt looked back since..............great stuff to use would be worth you giving it a go........... you wont be dissapointed :D

Take care Dawnie xx

mui said:
sawasdee ka

Beautifull nails dawnie i know you train very hard and ruth and caroline same and you realy all do very beautifull and good to read geeg speak so know what them want for competition .

If you have any more photos i want look please and not long b4 you go comp is in march or not .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui
We have been working hard and I wouldnt be where I am today without my Ruthy bless her. Caroline and I where training hard last w/e and Caroline and Ruth are here this w/e so its work work work..........and of course a few giggles.
I think Caroline and I are doing Birmingham in Feb and them Olympia in March :eek: OMG what am I doing :p
Whatever the outcome in the shows all this can only make us better techs.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Mr.J said:
Funnily enough... Fabric# is fibreglass. Sadly it isnt availible in the US yet Mr. J (fingers crossed it may be soon).

Nice ones Dawnie ;)

Did you use silk or fibreglass?

dawnie

FAB nails but then i know that cause i did the other hand lol

You are a great tech babe and it's so much fun training with you too xxx

crazy'n'creative said:
dawnie

FAB nails but then i know that cause i did the other hand lol

You are a great tech babe and it's so much fun training with you too xxx

Cheers babe hey you know what they say (two great minds is better than one :p )

See you Sat.

Loves ya Dawnie xxxxxxxxx

Dawnie, thanks but I have never heard of most of these nail companies everyone talks about on here. I use Backscratchers Extreme. I use some of Stars gel wrap to help mix my own resins. I try to stay ahead of everyone in my shop. Thanks again. Mr.J
Dawnie said:
Hi Mr J

I use Fabric by Designer Nails converted over to that system a few months ago and havnt looked back since..............great stuff to use would be worth you giving it a go........... you wont be dissapointed :D

Take care Dawnie xx

Well done Dawnie, they look just soooooooooooo pretty ..........

Lower arch training and just a recap on bits and pieces and you are there babe..........
How far you have come in such short time!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you............
You are a winner in my books................

See ya on Saturday babe xxxxxxxx
loves ya loads xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back