Compagnia Del Colore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairprincess_

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Recently started working at a salon that uses CDC colors and products. I think they work amazing and love the way they smell but I can't seem to find any other stylist reviews online.
Has anyone used this line before and what are your thoughts?
Thanks!

I've just got a batch of these in, I recently used the 6.000 on a very resistant client and was really impressed!

Just came across this post as just looking into these colours. Did you stick with them? X

Yay!! Finally other stylists that use cdc! I've been searching the Internet looking for others to discuss with but no luck, until today! I've been using it for about a year now and I'm really pleased with it. It performs great and is very cost effective. I've been hounding my wholesaler to get someone to come and do a tall or demo. There is zero info online. It's all in other languages. I do find that all the colours are very warm. I'd like a flat tone for lowlights. Something like 6/7 wella. Maybe 6ns in cdc? X

Hi! I'm Haley with Compagnia Del Colore. I'm the US Sales manager and have previously been behind the chair for 10 years. If you have any questions or need help formulating feel free to shoot me a message or email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back