Company wanting loyalty scheme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
ive had an email from a hr dept for a company local to me asking if i would b interested in offering a discount on my treatments for their staff as part of their loyalty scheme (60 staff) the women r wantin a nail technician/salon to be on board.

obviously i am interested but what sort of discount should i offer dont want to offer too much but dont want to offer too little my prices vary between £17 for one colour gelish up to £29.50 for sculpted acrylics i use all nail harmony products any advice would b great. thanks

sounds like a brilliant opportunity....

id think that any sort of discount would appeal, 10% or 15% would probably be enough, and with all that new business and them telling their friends you would soon reap the rewards of that discount

good luck and let us know what you decide

sounds like a brilliant opportunity....

id think that any sort of discount would appeal, 10% or 15% would probably be enough, and with all that new business and them telling their friends you would soon reap the rewards of that discount

good luck and let us know what you decide

Thanks Souz i was thinking that i mean my prices are very reasonable anyway so was thinking 10% i have offers on frequently for 2 treatments so dont think i'd include anything thats already on offer.

im going to call the company later today so i will keep you posted, very promising opportunity if it comes through!

If you feel your prices are good already why not offer them an 'exclusive' loyalty card? You would earn more money for example by offering a 25% discount off the 6th treatment (rather than 10% off all 6 treatments).
You could also offer an 'introduce a friend' scheme to them whereby you do a monthly draw or perhaps a further discount (money off retail items?)

If you feel your prices are good already why not offer them an 'exclusive' loyalty card? You would earn more money for example by offering a 25% discount off the 6th treatment (rather than 10% off all 6 treatments).
You could also offer an 'introduce a friend' scheme to them whereby you do a monthly draw or perhaps a further discount (money off retail items?)

That is a fabulous idea!! i've already got some loyalty cards made up where u get 5 done at normal price and get the 6th half price?! thanks Sassee

Just to expand on sassee advice, i wouldnt do 6, id do in increments of 3 or a different thing is available per visit. Ie free solar oil with enhancements, 2nd visit 5% off, 3rd nail art. 4th french, 5th 20% off retail goods 6th, 7th 8th etc

This way you're able to showcase your talents and your inticing clients to come back to you per visit for different things.

Purly for this scheme i would set up terms and conditions and a set price comapred to your normal price. Also any referals get something too....I think its nice to be a bit generous back, and you may get more companies wanting to set up accounts with you on this basis too! If you do make sure its a minimum of 5 people! Hths xoxo

well theyve taken me up and am now part of there loyalty scheme for staff they have ids for work so have to bring them an show them when bookig in not decided what to go for yet but offered either 10% or the loyalty scheme and said to put it to staff and see what they decide i go in on the 4th of april for an open day at their company! so excited!! thanks for the advice guys

Latest posts

Back