SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laserlaser

Reaction score
I have an assignment that I’m struggling with comparing the two following laser machines for hair removal:
- candela gentlemax pro
- alma soprano Ice platinum
I can’t find much difference apart from the obvious wavelength differences.
I must Analyse the legal and ethical implications of the use of each em machine. Any advice appreciated

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with either of these machines, but; Depending on what wavelengths they are, will determine what categories they are in e.g. class 1 - 4 with any sub-categories. As you'll be learning different categories require different rules, risk assessments and local rules to be written in your clinic handbook/manual. Depending on their make up e.g. if they are cooled by water or gasses they may also need to be assessed for COSHH and Electrical safety, and installed etc. Also check on local licensing rules with your health and safety executive. They are very helpful if you email them, and tell them you're researching this for a business etc. Also the CQC can help as well. NOTE;- Lasers and IPL are currently un-regulated in Scotland. Just in case you're from Scotland.

Hope this helps.

Nicky

Latest posts

Back