Competition Entries - Salon Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowee!

theyre all fab!

mostly pink and white tho, that boring tecnique we all whinge about lol.

Whats going on with number 12, where its a nail biter before, and its been custom blended to look like nice oval nail beds?! why no white tip on those? :rolleyes:

Theyre brill, dont get me wrong, i just dont get the lack of white tip! lol. hmm?!

I cant pick a fave, theres loooads!!

I dont even know hat this competition is all about lol. i just found this thread! haha. Always in the dark, me!

mostly pink and white tho, that boring tecnique we all whinge about lol.

It might be boring but it's what most of us get asked for in the salon every day - and as this is the Salon Nails Competition I guess that's what people felt represented salon work the most. At least it's sensible length p&w......

Unfortunately Gigi is somewhat busy (as you can imagine) with the launch of Sweet Squared so we will just have 3 judges for this competition.
Hope everyone understands...and wishes everyone at Sweet Squared good luck with the launch:hug:

Unfortunately Gigi is somewhat busy (as you can imagine) with the launch of Sweet Squared so we will just have 3 judges for this competition.
Hope everyone understands...and wishes everyone at Sweet Squared good luck with the launch:hug:
Gigi is in demand left, right and centre at the best of times so I'm not surprised that she is in the middle of it all with the lauch.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AT SWEET SQUARED!

THREE CHEERS - HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!:)

It might be boring but it's what most of us get asked for in the salon every day - and as this is the Salon Nails Competition I guess that's what people felt represented salon work the most. At least it's sensible length p&w......

so thaaats what the competition is all about!!! lol.

I hardly do any nails, reckon i could have entered a brazilian wax instead lol.

Beautiful work! I could not pick just one! I really liked 2,7,11,18,20 AND 22
Everyone looks for certain styles in a nail and my eye leans toward straight sidewalls and not allowing the free edge to look wider than the nail bed but I know others who like the wider free edge. Different strokes for different folks.
Good Luck to everyone that entered,they are all very nice.

Wow, there is some really good work here girls !!

No. 7 is my favourite, closely followed by no. 20 !!

Then no.6 and 7 are the runner's up for me.

FABULOUS WORK .... WELL DONE !!!!!

Marlise

still looking at them, No 20 is cool, if she was my client i'd give her a slap for going so long :)

And on some of the others ......... if my clients had those nailbeds and free-edges i'd be in heaven...... unfortunately this is reality:eek:

Well done to the techs with nail biters, short nailplates and stubby fingers (reminds me of what I do on a daily basis). In the comp world we used to call this "degree of difficulty, or a handicap", in the salon we call it an "average booking, or reality":lol:

wow some fabulous nails there, no 6 is my fav and the transormation on no 15 is ace too, but all of them are amazing, and wow no 20 give that client a slap for going so long before rebalance rofl

well done all who entered and well done everyone who is organising it and or judging

nicky xxxxx

HELLO LADIES,

WOW, ............... WONDERFUL BEFORE AND AFTER PICS.

TAKE CARE,:wink2:

they are all very good! my faves are 2, 14 and 20. good luck to everyone!:green:

The standard is vey high!!

I really like no 13.

Well done to all who participated.

xxx

I will update the pics later with the names on each entry.
Feel free to say which one is yours now that the winners have been announced. x

I can't see the names :cry:

:smack: sorry mate,yeah it does :o,thanks :hug:

all gorgeous well done :)

Good luck to all who entered, i went through all photos and elimimated them one by one and my favourite is:
~*~*~*~*~*~ 6 ~*~*~*~*~*~

Latest posts

Back