Competition - Salon Nails (closing date 30 Sept 2007)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY OH WHY DID MY PERFECT NATURAL NAIL CLIENT HAVE TO HAVE PINK CRUSHED SHELL AND DRIED FLOWER INSTEAD OF P+W THIS WEEK ggggrrrrrrr:irked:
they call that "sod's law" :lol:

they call that "sod's law" :lol:
Yes well I'll sodding law her !!!

Infact I am going to charge her double next time for the incoveinence she has caused me !!! :irked:

:green::green::green:

Yes well I'll sodding law her !!!

Infact I am going to charge her double next time for the incoveinence she has caused me !!! :irked:

:green::green::green:

:lol: Emms tell all your clients flowers are so last year...please enter!!
Everyone can do this comp...it really is just the nails you do on a day to day basis. I think the problem with this comp is that we are so critical of our own work (I know for a fact that I'm my worst enemy and can find a million faults with every set I have ever done)
And Nigel...I am sweetness and light every day of the year...honestly:lol:

Everyone can do this comp...it really is just the nails you do on a day to day basis.

I'm definitely entering Judy! I've booked some time out next week to do my entry...... I will submit it promise, promise!

Me too Hun, doing mine over the weekend:)

Yea i just tracked down my hand model so over a few bevies and a bit of music i will try and create a nice set tonight! (free nails aint enough for this one, she knows she has lovely nail beds.. i had to dangle a bottle of wine over her head too!) Look out Geeks im going to win!! **(punches the air)**

(as long as F/Edges that lean to the left are part of the criteria!):eek:

:lol: Emms tell all your clients flowers are so last year...please enter!!
Everyone can do this comp...it really is just the nails you do on a day to day basis. I think the problem with this comp is that we are so critical of our own work (I know for a fact that I'm my worst enemy and can find a million faults with every set I have ever done)
And Nigel...I am sweetness and light every day of the year...honestly:lol:
oh I'm defo entering hunny,
if I have to drag a tramp in off the street ,I am going to enter lol

I think you are soooo right about being to critical of our own work,
I get in a right strop .

Me too, I'm definitely entering!!! Trying to find some nice nail beds is harder than I thought so I think I'll just use my mum instead - she needs a new set and she won't mind sitting there for hours!!! :eek:

Ok am going to try and get a model for this, most of my clients are wearing colours at the mo! I am a bit nervous but hey ho :)

Judy - Can we enter before and after pics that were perhaps done a while ago? I am at present staying at the inlaws, not currently working on clients but would love to enter.

I think this is the best geeky comp so far as it is how we earn our living - salon nails!

Thanks for organising Judy x

Judy - Can we enter before and after pics that were perhaps done a while ago? I am at present staying at the inlaws, not currently working on clients but would love to enter.

I think this is the best geeky comp so far as it is how we earn our living - salon nails!

Thanks for organising Judy x

Yes that would be fine x

13 entries so far...keep em coming xxx

More entries please!!

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 41
More entries please!!
lmao judy I nearly choked on me brew then :green:
awww poor oliver,
mine will be on its way as soon as poss (well as soon as I have done a set I am happy with, which should be around about erm...........THE 12TH OF NEVER !!! )
no seriously I will email pics asap xxxxxx

lmao judy I nearly choked on me brew then :green:
awww poor oliver,
mine will be on its way as soon as poss (well as soon as I have done a set I am happy with, which should be around about erm...........THE 12TH OF NEVER !!! )
no seriously I will email pics asap xxxxxx

:lol: it was cute though eh??
email me the pics and I'll tell you all about the artful dodger... I met him honestly:)
He kindof wasn't artful or a dodger though:lol:

Judy,
I promise to you, I'll entry on the next week!!!!!!!!:green::green::green::green::green:

We now have 16 entries, thanks to everyone who has entered so far.
One more week for any more entries.

whoo hooo not long left!!!

Latest posts

Back