Competition - Salon Nails (closing date 30 Sept 2007)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I entered this week-end too. This will be my first competition ever! I'm really looking foreward to the feedback on the scorecards.

17 entries so far..any more?
A few days left yet...

heres my entry!!

ohh sorry werent we meant to post them on here yet?? doh!!!

lmao xx

I have an old pic of before and after's. Can I use that?.no way will it be good enough,,,,but I feel a little braver!!

I have an old pic of before and after's. Can I use that?.no way will it be good enough,,,,but I feel a little braver!!

Yes, sure you can x

We now have 19 entries.

20 entries now.
Please check that you received an email from me confirming that I have received your entry..I have sent a reply to everyone so if you haven't had a reply please let me know.

Just a reminder that the comp ends at midnight tomorrow.
I will send the judges the entries so that they can be judged early next week and will post a thread with the results as soon as possible and send the geeks their scoresheets.
Please bear in mind that myself and the judges may not be able to do this as quickly as you may like so please be patient. The judging itself can be a long process and people have jobs and families to think about too.
We have 21 entries now.
Thanks all:hug:

Judy there isn't any rush...its not like any of us are going anywhere.

Thanks for all the work and time you and the judges have put into this....:hug: xx

Judy there isn't any rush...its not like any of us are going anywhere.

Thanks for all the work and time you and the judges have put into this....:hug: xx

my thoughts exactly !!....we will wait....om pins and needles ! but we will wait ....:rolleyes:

Just less than 5 hours to get any last minute entries in.
Please note that I have to have a before and after pic xxx

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the entries... come on Geeks, if you haven't entered yet there's still time :D

The competition is now closed, many thanks to the 22 geeks who have sent their entries:hug:
As soon as judging is completed I will post a new thread to let everyone know the results and see the entries.
Certificates, scoresheets and prizes will be forwarded to the winning geeks asap.

Good luck to all involved.. Unfortunately due to my hand i didnt get to enter this time around.. cant wait to see the results.. :hug:

Latest posts

Back