Competition - Stiletto nail with embossed and/or encased nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that about lunchtime Monday in this part of the world?

:lol: Let me just check that.
ok midnight London on the 30th would be 9.30am Monday Adelaide time
7.00pm Sunday Montreal Canada
12.00pm Monday Auckland New Zealand
4.00pm Sunday Seattle Washington USA
if anyone else would like to know what time their cutoff would be please pm me and I will find out for you.

Last edited:
what fantastic prizes, arent people generous.:green:

Well i've sent mine off, thought i'd better do it before i chicken out and change my mind like last year lol.

Good luck to all :hug:

ok so i have done 2 and i am struggling to type with them...and i just can't decide which one i want to enter...HELP!!! :rolleyes:

ok so i have done 2 and i am struggling to type with them...and i just can't decide which one i want to enter...HELP!!! :rolleyes:

enter the one on the left. :lol:

Kirsty ,,,,
Go for the one in the middle hun :green:

OMG my model has cancelled tonight and has re-arranged for thursday night! Good god! This isnt giving me much time at all :eek:
Called hubby, in distress, and he has agreed to give me 1 practice nail of his, so atleast I will get a bit of practice!
I am going to do her a full set and then pick which 2 are best!

Panick is setting in, what are the chances that I actually enter this comp??? hhhmmm slim me thinks!! :irked:

Panick is setting in, what are the chances that I actually enter this comp??? hhhmmm slim me thinks!! :irked:

well hun, they are not as slim as mine pmsl, seeing as i cant wear nails myself, and cant get anyone to let me practice normal nails on them let alone faff about with competition stuff lol, wish id of created lots of diff accounts and voted 3 more times for summer feet, then that would have won, and i could have entered lol

anyway

good luck to everyone who's having a go, the prizes look fab, so i wish you all the best xxxxx

OMG my model has cancelled tonight and has re-arranged for thursday night! Good god! This isnt giving me much time at all :eek:
Called hubby, in distress, and he has agreed to give me 1 practice nail of his, so atleast I will get a bit of practice!
I am going to do her a full set and then pick which 2 are best!

I have done loads and not liked any of them so plan to have another go tomorrow I have decided that stillitto isn't my calling :eek:

i totally forgot abt this comp.... have to try find a model as my nails arent the best to work on :lol:.......if only there was another week!......

Jess
oxox

Having never attempted stilettos before (never mind embossed stilettos!), I'm going to sit this one out I'm afraid.

I am looking forward to seeing all the entries though, and take this opportunity to wish all of you brave enough to enter, the very best of luck :hug:

1 said nail entered but not happy with it...good luck all :hug:

mines done.. just need to quickly learn how to set up a decent pick and then... click send!
mwahahahahahaha.... i only did one.. i have naked nails bar one.. lol, if i had to choose between two id have faffed em both up.. x

I've been trying, but I suck. Will try again today.

Having never attempted stilettos before (never mind embossed stilettos!), I'm going to sit this one out I'm afraid.

I am looking forward to seeing all the entries though, and take this opportunity to wish all of you brave enough to enter, the very best of luck :hug:
I'm with Noodle on this one. Good luck all and i'm looking forward to seeing all your entries. :hug:

OH DEAR HEAVENS!! its in. I'm done. Gulp!! x x

I will be doing mine tomorrow afternoon......:eek:

Never done stilleto myself, so it will be interesting to say the least.

Good luck everyone!

Mines done.....I have tried and tried lol, but will have to just submit one im not 100% happy with ..but stuff it ! its getting entered lol

Right the word of the day is yikes!!! I panicked big time and it has shown, lol! I scraped 3D and gone for encased, so Ive encased some stuff lol!!! Good grief, Ive sent me pic, its not great, not great at all. Im not at all happy with the nails, but I thought what have I got to lose!!

Im pooping my pants!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back