Competition - Stiletto nail with embossed and/or encased nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done loads and hated them so will try and do one tonight I so want to enter but my stilletto's are pants lol

Emmseybabes I wish you would have a bit more confidence in your abilities!! You are a VERY GOOD nail tech! I sat next to you at Sam Biddle's class last month at the Chimney House and you did some fantastic work. I can pretty much bet that you'll get 1st 2nd or 3rd in this comp. Just believe in yourself a bit more, your confidence could take you a long way along with the skills you already have.

Right, I'm off to attempt a stilletto with nail art which will be a complete first for me but hey ho, will give it a go! xx

Emmseybabes I wish you would have a bit more confidence in your abilities!! You are a VERY GOOD nail tech! I sat next to you at Sam Biddle's class last month at the Chimney House and you did some fantastic work.
:eek: ooooooo yes you did !
Hello hunny :hug:
Are you going to the one on monday too ?
Thankyou xxxx
I am happy with these nails its just you know what its like you zoom in on a nail thats now half the size of your moniter lol....and they dont look as good all of a sudden :green:

I actually did dream of stilleto nails last night ...No word of a lie :o

Well, its just taken me nearly 3 hours to do a full set of stiletto on myself, so now just got to pick one to send in.....:eek:

I haven't got a clue how i will cope with my nails this long, but i like a challengge, can't typpe well with them....??? PMSL

My entry is in!

Ooh, nervous now as this is the first time i have done stiletto nails.

Good luck to all who have entered:hug:, i cannot wait to see all entries.

when are they judged ?

30th march is closing date at midnight, ten i suppose it depends on when the judges get a chance to look at them all.

The wait is going to kill me. lol.

Hi Everyone, there is roughly 27 hours left to get your entry in, if you havent already.

Cheers

My stilettos are "pants" too.
But, I wanted to participate for the heck of it. Been some time since I entered a comp, and figured I had an original enough of an idea.

I WISH I'd had time to do a practice run, but ah well.

I'm just glad to have the chance to 'play'.

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Right send my attempt *cough* *cough* Just haven't had the time plus no model and crap hands lmao ok done the excuses :lol:

oh my god, i'm so tired from concentrating on my entry, i don't even know if its any good anymore, i've just got to the point where it will have to do!:lol:
got to find the camera now:rolleyes:
good luck everyone xx

Today is the day to enter my pic.. just have to bite the bullet and choose one..
eeeek!!!!

Good luck to all xx

Go for it hun, I'm sure yours are fine.

Good luck all!

well mines sent.. i got it down to two in the end.. but had to choose..
im pretty glad its over now.. as it is my first ever comp..but i actually enjoyed the process..which suprised me.
cant wait to see the results..
x

mine will be in about 9pm. Pictures taken just waiting for my brother in law to bring the camera cable over so I can upload them.

The I h\ave to decided which ones. took about 50 pictures.

I'm done. Now I can eat, sleep and breath.

Good luck all that have entered and now have there lives back. lol.

oooooo I can't wait to see everyones pics now ..
well done everyone xxxxxx:hug:

Hi All..
If I had known how much time to sculpt just one stiletto nail and decide what design to do.on it , i would have not believed it. But I do believe how dirty my house has got whilst I been creating, so tomorrow it's cleaning cleaning and more cleaning, all day long. can't wait zzzzzzzthg:cry:

oh sorry good luck to everyone who's entered. and happy housework....thg:)

:eek: ooooooo yes you did !
Hello hunny :hug:
Are you going to the one on monday too ?
Thankyou xxxx
I am happy with these nails its just you know what its like you zoom in on a nail thats now half the size of your moniter lol....and they dont look as good all of a sudden :green:

I actually did dream of stilleto nails last night ...No word of a lie :o

No really can't afford to go on Monday, really wish I could cos so enjoyed last one but have to save for my masters now! Am just about to submit my stiletto, was harder than I thought!! xx

Latest posts

Back