Competition - Stiletto nail with embossed and/or encased nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my calculations are right there is roughly 3 hours and 30 mins (London time) for entries to be sent.

If my calculations are right there is roughly 3 hours and 30 mins (London time) for entries to be sent.

have you had a lot of entries ?

have you had a lot of entries ?
:lol: Well so far it's looking like a really good competition. Nearly 30 so far.
Thanks guys, it's your entries that make the competition so if you still have your entry to send get it in, quick!

:lol: Well so far it's looking like a really good competition. Nearly 30 so far.
Thanks guys, it's your entries that make the competition so if you still have your entry to send get it in, quick!

wow, thats fantastic !
i cant wait to see them all.

Make that 31 now lol just sent mine in....
Looking forward to seeing all the other entries....
xx

make that 32 lol

what a fantastic result i am so glad that it was so popular it shows so many of us getting our creative juices flowimg...love it :green:

good luck everyone :hug:

Less than 12 mins left guys according to London time

OMG....i cant believe i just entered.......what am i thinking!!!!!! oh well i enjoyed it!!
xx
aghhhh....get em in.....5 min left!!!

ok guys according to the world clock, it is now past midnight London time.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. NO more entries will be entered.

Thank you to all those that have entered and good luck to everyone.

Also thank you for making this a fabulous competition.

:cry:Boohoo didn't get mine in on time, that'll teach me to wait til the last minute!

It'll probably be a good thing I didn't get it in with all the fab ones that are going to be on here, they'd put mine to shame lol.

Anyway good luck everyone, can't wait to see them all.

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE :hug:
I did do a nail but i wasn't happy with it so i didn't enter, and didn't have time to do another but i will join in with the fun next time honestly,
i cant wait to see all the entries, its so exciting xxx

:green:Good Luck everyone! From one contender to the other 30 odd of ya:green: We can chill now.... mind I dont know how my own nails are gonna cope with the suspense of waiting keep finding them up in my mouth... I havent bitten though:eek:
Jen xxx

tick tock tick tock tick tock........ I can wait to see everyones!! When oh when oh when....

where are the results posted? i dont want to miss this but maybe i already have!:lol:

Latest posts

Back