Competition training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Just to let you all know Dawnie and I had our first session of competition training this weekend and we have had such a brill weekend

Dawnie came to mine then we picked ruth and faye up from the train station went to my salon and did some training :shock: we have learnt loads now we just got to practice.
Then we spent the night at dawnie's got up this morning and did more nails lol so much to learn can't wait for the next one girls you are brill and i am practicing already ;)

What a difference a day makes lol
We had a fab w/e all me girlies together can't get much better and on top of that had some fab comp training thanks Ruth and Faye I love you both dearly.
My partner Tony was over the moon sitting having breakie this am with the Geeketts in there Jim Jams ;)
Caroline's little boy came up also what a sweetie he is (she has to share him now).
OK babes heres to the next w/e not to far off I hope.

Once again a big big huge thanks to Ruth and Faye.
Luvs ya all
Dawnie xxxxxxx

Well it has been a brill weekend..................
Boy those girls will rock at the Competition....................
They already do brill Salon nails.....but watching them practicing their little hearts out, was brill...............
Watch this space for winning nails !!!!!!!!!!

Dawnie made us feel so welcome, so did Tony........thanks for putting up with a house full of geeketts.................
Great food, fab breakfast, brill company...............

Thanks to Caroline my purple slippers are nice and new again........ Thanks babe xxxxxxx
We love you both loads xxxxxxxx
love Ruth xxxxx

thanks girls for the fab weekend i had a ball (so did peanut)
and what can i say about all the doggies.................
mullie,bailey,ruby,pickles and rosie are sooooo sweet and love to have lots of cuddles which i enjoyed..............

cant wait till next time shame this weekend went so quick ............

thanks for the food dawnie it was so nice not having to cook..........

love ya loads girls xxxxxxxxxxx
pipi and peanut xxxxxxxxxx

ps your nails rock

How great that you all got together!! It sounds like you all had a wonderful time ;) :thumbsup:

We had a great time Samantha :shock:
What better way to spend a w/e all me best mates and NAILS NAILS NAILS lol heaven.

;) Dawnie xxx

Well I love these training weekends..............
This site has giving Faye and I, so much help and inspiration...............
Now even tho neither Faye and myself have got that longed for 1st place.......not far off,but still not quiet there scenario.........

We still have learned so much from competiting that this is our way of saying thanks to all that have helped us get this far............... you know who you are !!!! ;)

So I think what I am trying to say is........... if you have a skill, know how to perfect a Technique......... why not do what we do................. hook up with others like minded in your area and share what you know.......... 8) .......

It's like paying back a favour, but only what you do is pay it forward.........
You will have a great time, lots of laughs and yes our weekend was nail heaven...oh yea and food and drink heaven too...........
Here is to the next one in December !!!!!! :D

just a thought
love Ruth and Faye xxxxxx

... that was that movie with the talented kid in it wasn't it????!!! Now what was it called? The little kid died at the end!!! Someone help!

Jenni

I would just like to say a BIG thank you to GMG if it wasn't for this site i would not have the friends i have and the training i am getting we had such a fantastic time and learn't lots :D

Like ruth has said get together with others in your area it is great fun to be with people that have the same passion as you ;)

Ruth i'm so pleased you like your new purple slippers anytime hun ;) ;)

hiya you guys :D
i'm sooo gutted i couldn't make this session. :(
i'm glad you had a great time :D
let me know when the nxt session is & i'll try my best to join u.
lol liza xx

Hi Liza
I was also gutted when you couldnt make it babe...............hope you can make the next one.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back