Complain or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, back in April I ordered a Priadara Manicure/Pedicure kit. A week later, both kits arrived, minus the cuticle creams in both kits.

Now we are in September, I am still waiting, I have phoned them up on a few occassions and they keep telling me "it should be instock soon" !

Phoned them yesterday, they said "that it should be back in stock this month". Told me "not to worry as I havent paid for it yet".

Told them "that I had, back in April", when I ordered the kits.

Asked them if they would send me a "Goodwill Gift", which they wont. And have told me "if I wish to take it further I should write to them".

I know its not the biggest crime, but I do feel badly treated by a company, which has had alot of money off me. And that I have paid for these 2 missing items, 4months ago now, and still havent received them.

Do you have any suggestions, do I leave it or make a formal complaint? What would you say?

Are any of you in the same position?

Thanks very much

Yes - I would put it in writing to them - i think you have waited long enough and you should at least have some refund if you have not received part of the kit after all this time.

To be honest I am sure the company will bend over backwards for you now after you mention that you have put your expirience on Salon Geek.

I would definately write! I am very big on customer service, its something that gets loyalty from me as a customer. I am very big on complaining and complimenting where I've had exceptional service.

Just wanted to add, this week I did an order with Ellison's and Beauty Express - such a contrast in customer service. Beauty Express really did exceed my expectations!

Yes I'd definitely put it in writing. I did the same not so long back threatening to move my skincare account to elsewhere and they soon jumped into action! If you go straight to the top you need to contact a lady called Barbara Green, I think she's the product line developer. Good luck, let us know how you get on!

And have told me "if I wish to take it further I should write to them".

if this is what they have advised you to do then i would do it. x

Thanks for the replies.

I didnt get the kits direct from Pridara, but through "E" is the lady Barbara at "E"? Or line manager at Pridara?

Thanks again for any advice

Thanks for the replies.

I didnt get the kits direct from Pridara, but through "E" is the lady Barbara at "E"? Or line manager at Pridara?

Thanks again for any advice

Priadara is made by Ellisons if that is what you're asking, but don't bother contacting Ellisons, go to the Priadara website Priadara skincare and click on the 'contact us' tab. It will come up with a form for you to fill in and that goes direct to the Priadara staff. You should get a response within a day or two at the most. Barbara Green is the top bod at Priadara and was the one who got the whole line up and running. I've had contact with her and her staff via email on a few occasions and they've been extremely helpful. Unlike Ellisons who I sent a query via email to about six weeks ago and haven't heard from since! :mad:

Hi, I have just emailed Priadara, so lets hope they can help. The reason that I put "E" like this, I wasnt sure if we could slate a company and let people see it. And yes, I did mean them.

thanks again

Latest posts

Back