Complete Disaster!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLNails

Reaction score
:eek:Hi everyone,
I really need HELP!! I did a friends nails last week (French with clear not pink). As I had run out of my Attraction clear (NSI) I used another clear that I had never used before which is NSI's classic clear. Oh dear...........when I picked up the bead everything looked fine - It had an orange peel appearance (I tend to work with quite a wet brush)..........when applying it to the nail it crystalised in certain areas which absolutely wrecked the whole set. My friend was most gracious and I discounted the set - I had to as I myself wouldn't had been happy to pay full price for a set of naff looking nails.

I saw her this morning 10 days after I did the set and OH MY!! Where they had crystalised boy oh boy had they lifted! They absolutely look awful - smile lines are great hee hee, but they look tradgic! My question is this how would you remove the awful bits and would you remove all or only the lifted areas. I'm a tad nervous as I may loose this client if I don't do this right! What would you do? Bear in mind that they look bad?

Signed Panic Stations
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd soak them off and start from scratch. If they're crystalized in places and lifting, it'd be quicker and I'm sure it'd look better. Hopefully you've gotten more of the clear that you're used to?? and from the customers point of view, I'd be happier and less likely to ditch my tech if she "did right what once went wrong" ya' know?

but when you've redone her nails.... let's see some pics of those gorgeous smiles! :)

Thanks Nikki,
I so just that , start from scratch.
Thanks for your advice.

Could it have been to do with the weather? Some products can tend to crystalise in colder weather.

Soak them off and start again. I'm sure she'll appreciate you fixing the problem.

Latest posts

Back