Completed a Brisa Gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
Anyone thinking of doing this course? All i can say is GO FOR IT!!! :)

Today i attended a Brisa gel system course and loved it. Thanks to Clare! I was nervous but soon felt at ease and enjoyed every minute, a few problems with the shakes but overall okay. Clare was very helpful, understanding and full of knowledge. I am so pleased Clare has filled what was a hugh gap in the area. Sorry Clare but i will defo be back for more :lol:.

Mum really happy with nails and this evening i have done myself some fab french gel toes.

Thank You CND and most of all Clare x :hug:

Yay congrats! :green:
I was sooo nervous as well when I attended my Brisa course... and in the end of the day, I was completely sold and completely in luuuurve!:Love:

IMHO Brisa is so much easier and way more fun to work with than many other gels. The whole consistency is different, which at first may cause surprises but when one gets into it, there is no way going back to anything else!
Not to mention CND and their fabulous customer service and them actually caring. Oh yeah, and I just might love the Brisa Bolds collection and creating every sinlge colour there is out there (and even more!)

I am doing my brisa gels next tuesday, I can't wait, especially now that I have read this thread
Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Its great to hear you enjoyed your course.

Well done

Anyone thinking of doing this course? All i can say is GO FOR IT!!! :)

Today i attended a Brisa gel system course and loved it. Thanks to Clare! I was nervous but soon felt at ease and enjoyed every minute, a few problems with the shakes but overall okay. Clare was very helpful, understanding and full of knowledge. I am so pleased Clare has filled what was a hugh gap in the area. Sorry Clare but i will defo be back for more :lol:.

Mum really happy with nails and this evening i have done myself some fab french gel toes.

Thank You CND and most of all Clare x :hug:

Cool !! Sarah you did the hard work and did a fab job girl xx brisa is a fab product ( I might have said that a few times!!!!) sooo happy u enjoyed the day xx I know I did xxxxc

I did my Brisa course with Kelly in Leeds in April and had such a good day and I love the product. I have used another gel system and it just doesn't compare.

I'm pleased you had such a good day! and you're right everyone at S2 are lovely.

anne xx

Latest posts

Back