Completed my 2 day course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella9811

Reaction score
So ive done my 2 day course
Day one classic lashes
Day two russian volume
Was really hard and intense, did 4 models in two days. And theory. Sitting for long is really uncomfortable worst part if it. Found the russian lashes pretty easy once i got the hang of making fans, been showed 3 techniques of wich one was easiest for me. Isolation of the natural lash is the hardest and making sure u have enough glue and not to much or to little.
But it will take alot of practice, and if i need some more help i can come back with a model or just watch them do lashes what ever i like, wich is really good. Now i need to do 4 case studies 2 classic 2 volume, and after that ill get my certificates.
Going to start next week on my models,this week im gonna carry on practicing making fans .
So excited :) thought i share this with you lot xx

Ps: recommendation for really fine isolation tweezers and volume tweezers, the ones in my set from nouveau lashes are dreadfull, the point ones are to thick at the tip, not easy to isolate, and the curved ones dont grip very well.

Congratulations on completing your course!
I've been through so many different tweezers and the best ones have been those in my initial starter kit by beautiful brows and lashes! X

I probably do another course thou. I have enjoyed it and i think i have talent in it too, without sounding big headed. But before i start on clients i will do another course with another company. As i really dont want to start and then not be good at it

Ill be trying some more tweezers from different companies

Hi Bella - this 2 da
So ive done my 2 day course
Day one classic lashes
Day two russian volume
Was really hard and intense, did 4 models in two days. And theory. Sitting for long is really uncomfortable worst part if it. Found the russian lashes pretty easy once i got the hang of making fans, been showed 3 techniques of wich one was easiest for me. Isolation of the natural lash is the hardest and making sure u have enough glue and not to much or to little.
But it will take alot of practice, and if i need some more help i can come back with a model or just watch them do lashes what ever i like, wich is really good. Now i need to do 4 case studies 2 classic 2 volume, and after that ill get my certificates.
Going to start next week on my models,this week im gonna carry on practicing making fans .
So excited :) thought i share this with you lot xx

Hi Bella - the 2 day course sounds great! Which provider did you go with? This is exactly what I'm looking for (both classic and volume in 2 days). How did you find the course?

Thanks in advance! :)

Latest posts

Back