Compliments and new clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Wasn't sure wether to put this in nail geek or biz geek, so please feel free to move if its in the wrong place.

I've noticed recently I've been getting quite a few compliments when shopping, paying for items, even the nurses when I went to the doctors the other day:) about my nails I always Shellac them and just recently people seem to be noticing, thats a nice colour etc.

Anyway do you guys get people complimenting your nails etc and if so do you let them know you are nail tech/beauty therapist? Do you turn it into an opportunity to get a new client? Give them a card/leafleat?

Any advice would be great as I'm still trying to get my mobile business up and running and don't want to miss out on potential new clients! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Absolutely!! If anyone asks about my nails I always tell them what it is, use it to your advantage! I haven't started handing out cards yet as I am waiting on new ones arriving but when they do i will be handing them out to everyone!! X

Definitely!! I use gelish & always have a bit of sparkle on mine & have gained a few clients too by handing my card over!! My good friend who has French gel overlays is always handing out my cards when someone compliments her nails.
My 7 yr old daughter gained me a few clients too by flashing off her minx toes to her teachers!!!

I always get people complimenting me on my nails and I always carry my business cards with me.
My sister has her nails done too and gives out cards for me as people compliment hers too.
Give your cards to everyone! I nipped into Boots today and the girl on the counter complimented my nails so she was given a card. Went to Marks and Spencers for lunch and was complimented again so another card given out.
You could even give a couple of cards to your clients to hand out for you when people compliment their nails!

I have business cards in every bag, coat pocket, in my car...everywhere! I used to feel embarrassed doing it but now i've got used to it I hand loads out this way!

Thanks guys I ordered my new cards last night so as soon as i get them i will definitely carry them on me and get handing them out :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

take full advantage!

i always make sure my nails are looking their best and i carry a few cards in case they get noticed. i've got a few clients from it so it works.

such a nice feeling as well when you get a compliment x

Latest posts

Back