Concealer recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salj

Reaction score
Hello fellow MUAs

I need some recommendations for concealers to try. I have a few in my kit but they are all quite creamy and I'm finding that on some brides/clients they crease under the eyes and this obviously is not a look I want for anyone.

The best concealer I ever used was MAC pro longwear but I don't buy MAC anymore as they're not cruelty free. Does anyone have any recommendations for a (cruelty free) non-creamy concealer that doesn't crease?? Or creases less than creamy ones. One that sets??

The one I use every day on myself is a cheapy (Collection Lasting Perfection) and it's great, but I don't think many brides would be that impressed if I pulled that out of my kit haha.

I have the collection 2000 lasting finish in my kit! I've tried so many different concealers but nothing that's as good.
My kit is mainly high end brands apart from that but I'm yet to find something better. Sorry I'm no help! Lol Xx

Last edited:
It is good isn't it!! Maybe I should just buy some and don't mention it. The print always rubs off it anyway!

Have you tried amazing concealer? Its excellent. Very heavy but a little goes a long way

From the top of my head that i know that are cruelty free-have you tried the OCC skin- its a improved version of the concentrates. its very creamy concealer, it nice to use alongside your airbrush. its very similar consistency to the mac. xoxo

From the top of my head that i know that are cruelty free-have you tried the OCC skin- its a improved version of the concentrates. its very creamy concealer, it nice to use alongside your airbrush. its very similar consistency to the mac. xoxo
The ones in the pots? I have them in my kit but again, they're really creamy. I really want a liquid one that sets, like pro longwear, if possible.

Have you tried amazing concealer? Its excellent. Very heavy but a little goes a long way
Not heard of those, I'll look into it, thanks :)

Edit: ah no they're out, they test on animals :(

Aw no didnt realise that

I have also used many Concealers that were not good. Too faced absolutely flawless concealer is good to me for it's awesome coverage and it covers extremely well and does not settle into fine lines.

What about the Anastasia Beverley hills concealer in pits very good and I'm pretty sure they are cruelty and vegan free x

Artdeco camoflage cream is quite good too

Thanks guys. A few for me to try :)

Has anyone tried the kevyn aucoin one?

I can't say from experience what it's like but I love Arbonne products, the primer is the best I've ever used and they Are 100% cruelty free as well as botanically sourced.

I can't say from experience what it's like but I love Arbonne products, the primer is the best I've ever used and they Are 100% cruelty free as well as botanically sourced.
I have heard good things about Arbonne's makeup. I keep meaning to try a few bits!

I turned my nose up at first when my friend asked me to join as a consultant, but after a year I was recommending stuff to every client and I thought this is ridiculous, I may as well get paid for this! So I'm now joining but I'm not familiar with the concealer. I'd defo recommend the mascara and primer though (there are loads of non biased reviews too in case anyone is frowning!)

I turned my nose up at first when my friend asked me to join as a consultant, but after a year I was recommending stuff to every client and I thought this is ridiculous, I may as well get paid for this! So I'm now joining but I'm not familiar with the concealer. I'd defo recommend the mascara and primer though (there are loads of non biased reviews too in case anyone is frowning!)
No frowns from here. I understand how arbonne works, all I care about is how good the product is. :)

I know its not a liquid concealer but i love the rested eyes concealer by bare minerals. Completely covers my panda eyes like nothing else and doesnt crease. Glo minerals also do really nice concealers that if used on the face dont crease or run as well

I know its not a liquid concealer but i love the rested eyes concealer by bare minerals. Completely covers my panda eyes like nothing else and doesnt crease. Glo minerals also do really nice concealers that if used on the face dont crease or run as well
awesome thanks, I've heard good things about the rested eyes one.

Latest posts

Back