Conditioner recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaL

Reaction score
Hi, hope this is ok to post here I’m over from the beauty side. Had highlights put through my hair last week (I love it!) I normally have an all over dark colour. My hair feels a little drier now, not massively just a slightly different texture to when I have my normal all over colour.

Could I have conditioner recommendations please. I usually use pureology hydrate range, love the shampoo conditioner is ok, but any better conditioners out there? Also, I keep hearing about olaplex 3? Is this a conditioner or what is it? My hairdresser put olaplex in the bleach but I forgot to ask about at home products.

Thanks in advance

Olaplex 1, 2 & 3 rebuilds broken bonds internally making your hair stronger but it doesn’t affect the outside condition of the hair.

However, they’ve now brought out a range of shampoo’s and conditioners that you can buy from Salon Services and Capital (possibly others too). Might be worth a try?

Also, consider using a moisturising mask occasionally. If your hair is fine, try using a leave-in conditioner rather than one you rinse out and see if that helps?

Latest posts

Back