Confession time....What treatment is your LEAST favourite...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petit Basque

Reaction score
I'm just about to finish Level 2 Beauty and will be starting Level 3 in September. Overall, I've enjoyed the course but if I were to put my hand on my heart, I would have to say that the treatment I least enjoy is..........

MANICURES !!!!

Aaargh....I just hate all that soaking, fiddling around with cuticles and filing nails. I just find it all so boring and repetitive. Oh and my nail painting just sucks no matter how many different "tried & tested" methods I use!!

Oddly enough, I actually prefer doing pedicures but I've no idea why!!:)

Just wondered if anybody else out there had any particular treatments that they would always prefer to delegate to someone else??

PB
x

Eyelash tinting and perming!
Hated them at college and won't do them now!

I dont like doing enhancement Maintenance on other techs work!

There is alot of rubbish products almost always gel used locally , very hard to file but nearly always lifted ,

Same always find takes longer to do and thay are always a mess :lol:

Eyelash tinting and perming!
Hated them at college and won't do them now!

Lol! Must admit I haven't trained in lash perming but I just LOVE lash/brow tinting as I think it makes such a difference to a clients face and gives a great opportunity to introduce other treatments to clients!!

Funny isn't it but so glad I'm not on my own with particular "hates":)

PB
x

Love Pedicures :)
Hate Lash tinting!

It's lash tinting and waxing for me so I just don't do them anymore!

Ugh I hate doing manicures! I agree I think its all the soaking, cuticle work, etc I find them so boring. However, I love the finished result so perhaps when I'm able to offer minx and shellac I'll enjoy them more? :)`

Massage hate hate hate it so boring. Love manis and quite like waxing but not in the summer i get hot and find it hard to get the right consistency with my hot wax.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Ugh I hate doing manicures! I agree I think its all the soaking, cuticle work, etc I find them so boring. However, I love the finished result so perhaps when I'm able to offer minx and shellac I'll enjoy them more? :)`

Another manicure-phobe!! Love it!

Actually, I have a really awful confession to make......I did the Minx training course but found it all so boring that I won't even put it on my price list!:) My other beauty therapy friends think I'm mad to miss out on such a niche market but it bores the pants off me and I hate doing it.

Having said that, cannot wait to do the lash extension course that's coming up (runs around the room squealing with excitement!). Now that really floats my boat!:)

PB
x

Send all your eyelash tints my way...I love them!!

I hate back waxing.

Lol - love this thread!

For me I love back/chest wax as it's sooo satisfying :)

Hate (with a passion) manicure. Don't mind all the cuticle work it's just painting I'm awful at! And I have tried and tried to get better but I resigned myself to only offering this as a freebie treatment add-on for clients booking duo treatments.

Maybe one day they'll make it onto my price list lol.

Rich

i love everything except full arm waxing!!! urgh!!! so awquard!!! and people wriggle and move after ive put their arm into position, and then i have to put it back! god i hate them so much it makes me feel sick when i've got to do them! x

Massage. Urgh. Don't even really like having them unless it's just efleurage and then I feel sorry for the therapist as that's even more boring lol! Just so boring and loooonnngggg drives me mad! You'll find me actually wiggling and dancin to songs I'm mouthing whilst giving a massage lol I'm so glad no one can see me!

Send those tints my way too! So easy and love the effect :) I actually really like eye treatments so I did extensions too :D

Oo my other hate is electrolysis!! I do like advanced epilation though. Haha I'm so odd.... :D x

I hate eyebrow waxing! I just prefer waxing larger areas where not much can go wrong!!:) I love painting nails, but also find quite boring all the cuticle work etc.
I love doing facials, they are so calming. Massage aswell but no more than 2 a day :)

Manicures and acrylic or gel nails. Too much filing my arms numb! Lol

Hate eyebrow and leg waxing, love tinting and massage x

Ugh LOATHE facials and makeup... facials are BORING as for me there is no immediate result,and makeup as the person who wants it done always brings me a picture of a celebrity and wants to "look like them" well got news for you honey if you were angelina jolie you wouldn't be in my chair. I can do her makeup but it WILL NOT magically transform you into her....:irked:

90 yr old lady/man pedi.. toe cheese for days.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

90 yr old lady/man pedi.. toe cheese for days.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Toe cheese! :eek: The thought just really made me cringe... definitely won't be having that macaroni cheese for dinner now...:lol:

Latest posts

Back