Confused about magnetic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have done a search but can't really find the answer i need, so naturally thought of the geeks!

My stepdad saw magnetic nails on tv and told me about them, he may not have been paying much attention. I was therefore led to believe that they were actually magnetic. I now gather this is not the case. Because i don't really know what they do or what they are i'm a bit confused! :confused:

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks xx

yep....me confussed aswell!!!!!! answers please.....many many thanks :green:

never heard of them this will be interesting

i seen this thing on lorraine kelly about a month ago, it was a nail polish forget what brand it was but when u polished the nails u placed them next to this strip on the polish bottle and it did so sort of magnetic design on them it is really hard to explain but looked quite goodm have a look on the GMTV website it may still beup there.

Magnetic is the brand and company of acrylic and gel systems, I think it is from Sweden or Norway can't be sure, I was going to train on this product, the jars are black with silver writing quite attractive. it is suppose to be a good product, the reason I didn't train is because my educator had changed product which ws just as good.

This is the website I have found about Magnetic Nails -

Home

It is a training and product company,
i had a demo nail done at Gmex and was fairly impressed, seemed like a nice product and lasted well,
but I'm sticking to creative (better the devil you know lol)

i seen this thing on lorraine kelly about a month ago, it was a nail polish forget what brand it was but when u polished the nails u placed them next to this strip on the polish bottle and it did so sort of magnetic design on them it is really hard to explain but looked quite goodm have a look on the GMTV website it may still beup there.

It's called Le Magnetique, by Lancome. It's about £15 a bottle, but it's hard to find.

See here for pics: WE’RE OBSESSED: LANCOME’S LE MAGNETIQUE - NYLON MAGAZINE

Wow thanks ladies! I am going to have to get me a bottle of that magnetic polish! That must have been what my stepdad saw. Wow wow wow! Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back