Confused about my CND training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Sorry if it's a long one! I trained originally with CND L&P then Shellac and found I enjoy natural nails as well as enhancements. I was all ready to book onto OPI mani/pedi training (as I love OPI too) but spoke to my EA at Shellac training who said if I book onto the Spa course I'll learn what I need for Mani/pedi there - so I'm booked onto there.

Now my question is when you see something that's a product you can use "if you are trained in Mani/pedi" - can I say that's me?

I have no mani/pedi certs so anything like callus peel, minx etc while I'm sure I can perform them well and safely I'm not convinced I'll be insured. I signed up with ABT yesterday who have just said if you're trained in it you're insured.

What are your thought geeks-am I missing anything? Went and bought Marian's complete nail tech just to read through to see what I'm missing!

I'd appreciate any opinions.

Hi geeks,
Sorry if it's a long one! I trained originally with CND L&P then Shellac and found I enjoy natural nails as well as enhancements. I was all ready to book onto OPI mani/pedi training (as I love OPI too) but spoke to my EA at Shellac training who said if I book onto the Spa course I'll learn what I need for Mani/pedi there - so I'm booked onto there.

Now my question is when you see something that's a product you can use "if you are trained in Mani/pedi" - can I say that's me?

I have no mani/pedi certs so anything like callus peel, minx etc while I'm sure I can perform them well and safely I'm not convinced I'll be insured. I signed up with ABT yesterday who have just said if you're trained in it you're insured.

What are your thought geeks-am I missing anything? Went and bought Marian's complete nail tech just to read through to see what I'm missing!

I'd appreciate any opinions.
A cert from CND will cover you, for mani/pedi

Thanks Geeg. That's what I'd hoped :D

Latest posts

Back