Confused between EzFlow and NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Miss X

Reaction score
Hi all,
like many, I am new to the Nail industry and just as i am finishing my NVQ Manicure and Pedicure at college I am now seriously looking at closing a booking for private training course in both Acrylic and Gel systems. I have decided its between either EzFlow (the fab Georgie Smedley) in Enfield or with NSI in West Hampstead with a lovely lady called Lally. I spoke with Sam Rathbone of EzFlow who is absolutly fab and very helpful and she will forward me more details on EZflow training in the post to help my decision and i am waiting on further info from Lally at NsI, London. I will eventually be working in Cyrpus and i know that Gel is huge there now and NSI have more Gel products at present that EzFlow which are mainly L&P. Can anyone give me there advise on what they can recommend based on there experiences - I only wish i could do both but whatever anyone says it is alot of money and i want to make the right decision in the beginning! Help!!

I am new to EzFlow but I have to say I was made to feel so welcome and the training was great. I was emailing all the time asking question after question and Jo at red 10 is great, so is Antony. I am happy with my choice and cant wait to go back, I havent used NSI though so cant compare.

Thanks - did you do the Gel or L&P training?

I too did a conversion in EZFLOW and love it, customer service is excellent, and we were taught by Sam Biddle herself :)

I too did a convertion course with Ezflow with Georgie, she is great and very helpful. I love the product and I am saving up to do an convertion course in gel.

I had a 1-2-1 with Georgie and the training was the best and cannot wait to go back.

I cannot conpare with the other brand as I have not used it.

HTH

i use nsi products and was trained by denise wright who is amazing and has won atleast 13 nail competions.nsi are bringing lots of new products between now and april which includes more coloured gels and more coloured acrylics so in my opinion nsi have enough of both products without having to go to different companies.
i love nsi products,there customer service is excellent and when i had a problem with a client they were happy to phone me back and spent atleast 20mins talking to me on the phone,plus there phone number is free! lol take a look at there websites the national one will show you all the new products aswell as loads of training videos you just have to register to watch them www.nsinails.com or www.nsinails.co.uk
let us know how you get on.x

Hi I was going to convert to Ezflow I am with NSI and having no problems so I thought I might as well stick with them, they are really help full and yes its free to ring lol, so I am now doing a workshop with them in September, I use IBD Gels not had no problems with them but I can only buy them through my Trainer, so I am going to do the Gel Conversion as well with NSI as they are now doing these courses in my Local Alan Howard.
Good Luck with whatever you decide. :)

Ezflow will be having a fab new range of gels out this year...which i personally cannot wait for!!!! Not only will there be loads of colours to choose from but it will also be a soak off. They also do have quite a few colors out already in their naughty and nice range plus there will the the celestial collection coming out as well as the bolds.....hopefully soon!!! GRRRR!!! :)
Georgie and samantha are both lovely people and are the best support anyone could wish for..... I am sure you will also do well with them if you choose to go with ezflow

If you choose NSI, we have a great distributor in Cyprus named Socrates Menelaou. They could be a great support system for you if you choose to try NSI. As a side note, we are launching our Soak-Off Gel System called Illusion in April, so many exciting things are happening with our company. Best of luck to you no matter what you decide.

Latest posts

Back