Confused re: training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booti liscious

Reaction score
Hi ladies i am completely new to nails I just know i want to be able to offer my clients a gel overlay and be able to extend the natural nails using gel but unsure which products are best etc I know i need to do a basic manicure and pedicure course first then whats best to do next i live herts / beds border and need to know good places to train also x

Hi hon, not sure about your location but you can do a gel course with CND from scratch - no prior quals needed. It will cover mani, gel overlay and extensions over 8 days (spread out). It's very good value for money and will train you with Brisa gel - one of the best by all accounts!

Use the search facility to find out about all the different companies out there then call up to find out more. Personally I went with CND and glad I did xx

Www.sweetsquared.com will have all the details of training academies for CND in the UK

Most people recommend CND I would say go with them as they offer a course which will cover mani,pedi and the gels x

Latest posts

Back