Confused with my machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missksf

Reaction score
Hello geeks, im a very confussed therapist right now.. I've tried looking for as much information before coming onto here. I am very confussed and not sure what model my spray tan machine and gun is. Can anyone tell me? Or do they have this machine. If so, do they know how many times it can do one after the other? I got this machine two years ago and lost my confidence with tanning. However on my current course (level 3 beauty) they are recapping tanning so I want to get back into it. I beleive this machine is a hvpl piggy? And the gun is 700w.. but I'm not too sure anymore. All information is highly appreciated =)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1431179390983.jpg
    1431179390983.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 46
Yes this is know as the piggy machine, manufactured in China probably. Tanning essentials Machine similar its OK does the job and you will be fine with it can do decent number of tans salon or mobile, but there are more durable precise machines on the market like MaxiMist range.

If its working ok, cleaned up and spraying solution correctly it will be fine for what you are doing.

If you want a brand new and can afford it go for a new machine not that expensive.

Good Luck getting into it again :)

Last edited:
It is a tanning essentials one x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like the Tanning essentials unit (Glam in particular) but not their gun (it would be a glossy looking gun) so I would say its a piggy too ;)
I wouldn't do more than few in a row before giving it a rest love :)

Latest posts

Back