Confused!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flanakat

Reaction score
Is it I or even just me :confused: ?
Whats happened to the special rate of £24.40 for nail tech public liability insurance via Professional Beauty Direct for FDFC peeps?
Well apologies if it is moi, but, this seems to have catapulted to £34.50 very recently.
Now, I'm not adverse to the odd £10, however, in my former life as a Financial Consultant a rise of approx 30% on UK insurance policies would have broken the economy and it seems a massive hike or is it a case of 'flaming eck & claiming tech's'? :rolleyes:

Coming up to (she whispers) assessment day and I'm trying to sort public liability insurance. :eek:

Answers on a postcard please

Flanakat
x

I still think that 34.50 is very cheap for the cover you are getting.
If you try to find insurance yourself, it will be much more expensive.

Heck the cost of one full set per year to be full covered?? absolutely dirt cheap.

If Pro Beauty put it up - we have no choice - as Geeg says - still a damn good price!! Call Janet on 0113 275 0433 if you have anymore questions - I do believe this went up quite a while ago!

I chose to go with Prof Beauty this year as my previous insurance went up to £47.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back