Confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzey86

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have brought 7 glitters now (nail graphix ones) and one site says to mix it to top of pot, some says to the top of the label, some say use pink, some says clear...now im totally confused!!

Does anyone use these glitters and can offer any advice please??

thanks geeks :lol:

The ones that i have i have mixed to the top of the label with pink powder hth

Hi geeks,

I have brought 7 glitters now (nail graphix ones) and one site says to mix it to top of pot, some says to the top of the label, some say use pink, some says clear...now im totally confused!!

Does anyone use these glitters and can offer any advice please??

thanks geeks :lol:
Go by the instructions from Nail Graphix...
If in doubt send a pm to Fiona (naturalnails) and she can help you!

hth's

Go by the instructions from Nail Graphix...
If in doubt send a pm to Fiona (naturalnails) and she can help you!

hth's

i was just going to say this.....i have bought a few of these. just follow the instructions sent out with them, fill with powder to the top of the label.
you can also check on the website....if i remember correctly they say depending on what brand you use the clear can sometimes go cloudy so some are better used with pink.
:hug::hug:

thanks guys,

i didnt get any instructions with them, only an invoice! i got them from tailor made nails.

thanks for the advice though :lol:

I got some xanadu from naturalnails. Mine didn't have instructions. I mixed it up as instructed from the nail graphix website but wish I had used it bit by bit as needed just so that I could have chosen which density to have the colour. I am definately going to order some more though, got a new wish list in the making.

I make sure I always send out full instructions, unless someone has ordered before as I think they might get fed up of receiving the same bit of paper every time LOL.

As has been said earlier you can mix with either pink or clear. However some are recommended to be mixed with white.

If the brand you use has a "crystal" clear then I would use it especially on the light colours - xanadu for example as it will not interfere with the colour. Most of the others can happily be mixed with a clear (not opaque) pink.

Hope that helps - please feel free to Pm me with any questions I could help with.

thanks fiona!

do you know if i can use nsi spa aroma liquid with the glitters? tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me

thanks fiona!

do you know if i can use nsi spa aroma liquid with the glitters? tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me
You use whichever monomer goes with the powder you've mixed with the glitter.

ie Creative Retention+ with Creative Perfect Powders and so on.

hth's

Latest posts

Back