confusion reigns!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat1973

Reaction score
can you guys help to clear all this confusion up for me please.
I am just about to complete my star nails course using the vf21 lite system.
can anyone tell me if i can then use for example the fusion range or will i have to do a conversion course to use any other product.
And i think i am correct in thinking that i will have to do a course on acrylic to use acrylic even though vf21 lite is just acrylic but cured with a uv lamp.
God im confused!!!!!!!!
Thanks for any help

I would have a word with your trainer tbh, good luck with your course

can you guys help to clear all this confusion up for me please.
I am just about to complete my star nails course using the vf21 lite system.
can anyone tell me if i can then use for example the fusion range or will i have to do a conversion course to use any other product.
And i think i am correct in thinking that i will have to do a course on acrylic to use acrylic even though vf21 lite is just acrylic but cured with a uv lamp.
God im confused!!!!!!!!
Thanks for any help
Hi,I did this course(first course I did in enhancements actually)Once you are qualified in L&p you are insured to be able to use any L&P this does not mean though that you will be able to use the other products to their full potential as you wont know how they are used.Also a lot of products wont be available to you until you have completed their training.

VF21 is an acrylic as you rightly pointed out,it just takes a lot longer to cure and needs a lamp to finish this process off.The great thing with VF21 Lite is that as a beginner it gives you loads of time to perfect the smile line and to get a nice looking enhancement,but.....it is an acrylic not a gel,so the fact remains you are L&p trained.It's applied in exactly the same way and is soaked off as is other brands.HTH:)

Hi,I did this course(first course I did in enhancements actually)Once you are qualified in L&p you are insured to be able to use any L&P this does not mean though that you will be able to use the other products to their full potential as you wont know how they are used.Also a lot of products wont be available to you until you have completed their training.

VF21 is an acrylic as you rightly pointed out,it just takes a lot longer to cure and needs a lamp to finish this process off.The great thing with VF21 Lite is that as a beginner it gives you loads of time to perfect the smile line and to get a nice looking enhancement,but.....it is an acrylic not a gel,so the fact remains you are L&p trained.It's applied in exactly the same way and is soaked off as is other brands.HTH:)

thanks for your help you have cleared it up for me .I am now less confussed and happier about what i can do. xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back