Congratulations Judy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoop whoop!!
congrats judy mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done Judy
:hug::hug::hug:

well done hunnio :D
OLA.gif

Jess
xox

:hug:WELL DONE JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE MATE:hug: XXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations Judy! :hug:

Congratulations Judy, that's fantastic!
You star!
xxx

WELL DONE HUNNY
:hug:​

awwww I'm made up for ya...and I agree..tell us more about nail creations please..]

who, what, how, where etc etc lol :green:

Well done hun, i knew you would do really well,
do we have to stick our hands in the air and shout "miss miss" when we want to ask you a question now lol :hug:

WELL DONE HUNNY

:hug:​

awwww I'm made up for ya...and I agree..tell us more about nail creations please..]

who, what, how, where etc etc lol :green:

OK but bear in mind I have to obey the rules of the site so if there's any questions please feel free to PM me.
Nail Creation is a company based in Weert, Holland. It has some fab educators and I'm very happy tonight. I can't really say anymore :)
Although Ted keeps asking me why I'm so red every time I look at the site... I've told him it's hormones:lol:
I'm thrilled to be a part of it all and extremely thankful to Antony for the fantastic education I have received. As is Kerry (ksmoores).
That's about as close as I'm going to get to an Oscar speech lol
I shall be on the stand with Kerry at Excel so please come along and say hi.
I will be the one shaking like a leaf:eek:

WELL DONE JUDY!

Look forward to seeing you at excel :hug: xx

Judy (aka 1999 Judy - I bet she wasnt born in 1999 LOL) has just returned from educator training and achieved a Silver level Educator for Nail Creations.

I am sure she will be more than happy to help if anyone has any questions on this product line.

Well done Judy!

Great stuff Judy... congratulations!! xxxx :hug:

mega congratulations hun !:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Amazing!! Great Job!! How dose it feel? You did it! Give yourself a big hug from New York for me!!!

woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Well done babe, you are going to make a fab educator and will rock the nail world big time....
You go girl go xxxxx

What an accomplishment....
Way to go, Judy!

Ooooooooooh whos clever then:lol::hug::lol::hug::lol:

Well done Judy - you do us proud! xxx:hug:

Congratulations Judy, you will be a fabulous educator!!
xxxxxxxxxx:hug:

How fantastic for you mate - very well done

See you at Excel!

xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back