Conquering gel allergies?

cheekychick

What is it that you are allergic to?
I’m severely allergic to hema and have had to change all my acrylic & gel systems and now I’m fine.

It’s not good to have an allergy and keep exposing yourself to what you are allergic to, it will get worse.
This is exactly what I did, to the point my face swelled up and I couldn’t breathe properly. You definitely have to look after yourself xx

tuan

There's no conquering gel allergies, baby!

inspia

Interesting Alison I oil paint using the blues and that’s days on end of minute detail, might try black next!

Nailnewb

I’m severely allergic to hema and have had to change all my acrylic & gel systems and now I’m fine.

It’s not good to have an allergy and keep exposing yourself to what you are allergic to, it will get worse.
This is exactly what I did, to the point my face swelled up and I couldn’t breathe properly. You definitely have to look after yourself xx
What did you switch to?

Noodle

Staff member
What did you switch to?
Unfortunately, the poster you’ve quoted has been absent from the site since the beginning of the year.

Hollyann24

Hi what did you switch too?
Thanks