Considering Gel X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

donnamich

Reaction score
I use a different brand of this product. I make a lot of money from it. Clients get the same amount of wear as they do acrylics. However, @Trinity is correct, no matter how much you dress it up, gel is plastic. Also, you just can't beat a properly built, structured nail.

MoS

Reaction score
I use a different brand of this product. I make a lot of money from it. Clients get the same amount of wear as they do acrylics. However, @Trinity is correct, no matter how much you dress it up, gel is plastic. Also, you just can't beat a properly built, structured nail.
Would you mind sharing what brand you are using please?

donnamich

Reaction score

MoS

Reaction score
Of course, I use Ink London.
Thank you. Funnily enough I'm about to order a trial kit from Ink London as we think it might be the best brand for us to go with. Are you happy with the full range generally?

donnamich

Reaction score
Thank you. Funnily enough I'm about to order a trial kit from Ink London as we think it might be the best brand for us to go with. Are you happy with the full range generally?
You won't be disappointed. I use clear flubber to attach the fit tips. I don't use their gel polish (yet) but i use their acrylic and hard gel and don't have any compliants. Customer service is amazing too.

Latest posts