Considering getting an iPad - what do you use yours for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
Hi, I have just passed my manicure course and am getting ready to advertise and set up properly now on paying customers.

As subjest says, I am considering getting an iPad to use for my mobile nail business.
I thought it would be great for having an album on it as a portfolio of previous work to show customer to help choose colours and nail art designs.

Just wondering what else people use theirs for and if its going to be worth my while?

Thanks - appreciate your help and advice in advance

I use MyChair app for bookings but there are plenty of other apps you can try.
I love my ipad a little bit too much :)

Sorry on the topic of which apps to download, I've got a kindle, can anyone suggest any apps for that.

I use my iPad for everything! Social networking, web surfing, bill paying, picture taking...etc. most of the apps I have are for games, but I probably should get more for my business. I don't regret buying my iPad, it was money well spent.

FYI it also keeps my 2 year old occupied and out of trouble. He knows how to use it just as well as I.

Hi, I use my iPad for keeping control of my calendar, stock, email and updating website, portfolios for makeup and nails, trial photos for weddings, booking forms from clients and completed makeup prescription sheets for weddings/proms etc. I can also send invoices and take card payments with izettle.
just make sure you have a full password and not the quick 4 digit password for data security. X

I use mine for taking appointments and taking photos whilst at work, I also have it behind me with a slideshow of my work on so clients new and old can see my work.
I also have a few peppa pigs downloaded for them who being toddlers to sit and watch keeps them quiet :) xx

Everything!! I never use a computer now, they're so loud and hot, my ipad is silent and so quick!

In the salon you can take bookings, take payment (iZettle, SumUp) store photos, contacts, play music on a wireless system, go on salongeek, read scratch online, do you accounts, manage your emails, Facebook etc so easily!

At home you can play candy crush :p I have Netflix and love film on my ipad so when the boy is watching football etc i can sneak off into the bedroom and watch a film or show.

I wouldn't be without it now :D x

Latest posts

Back