consultation advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nebrummie

Reaction score
i am doing an assignment and i dont really understand the question, can anyone help me.
the question is: research the types of consultation documents or visual aids and explan how they can contribute to effective consultation.
i think 'documents' mean record cards and treatment plans but do
visual aids mean what a client can see when he/she walks into a salon, if so how can this help with a consultation.
if anyone has any advise i would really appriciate it, or any web links that could be helpful.

I think if someone wanted an eyebrow shape you could have magazine pictures that would show different styles and shapes.

The client can then choose or you can discuss what would suit them.

Thats all i can think of at the moment.

Also things like posters showing hair growth cycles (for waxing clients), skin structure (for facial clients), bone and muscle charts or trigger point diagrams (for massage clients), etc.

thank you so much for the advice, it has helped alot.:)

Heya please help im really stuck i jst do not know how to word this question:cry:

Just give us the question hun and we will try to make sense of it

lesa, wot assignment r u stuck on? let me know n i'll try n help u.:)

i am doing an assignment and i dont really understand the question, can anyone help me.
the question is: research the types of consultation documents or visual aids and explan how they can contribute to effective consultation.
i think 'documents' mean record cards and treatment plans but do
visual aids mean what a client can see when he/she walks into a salon, if so how can this help with a consultation.
if anyone has any advise i would really appriciate it, or any web links that could be helpful.

How funny I have a similar Assignment but I so confused im studying body massage and im stuck on what to do.

Opps I think this maybe a old post.

My assignment says:- Create a visual aid or consulation document and explain how it can aid the consultation process.

How funny I have a similar Assignment but I so confused im studying body massage and im stuck on what to do.

Opps I think this maybe a old post.

My assignment says:- Create a visual aid or consulation document and explain how it can aid the consultation process.

If it's specifically for massage, you could have an outline of a body, and get the client to mark where they have problems/aches etc. I'm sure there's better ones but that's the first one that comes to my mind.

If it's specifically for massage, you could have an outline of a body, and get the client to mark where they have problems/aches etc. I'm sure there's better ones but that's the first one that comes to my mind.

Thats brilliant thanks. My sister came up with pictures of contra indications and if the client has got them etc.

But how you said is alot simplier and I should finally get it done. (my internet goes today as moving house :(

Thanks alot x

Latest posts

Back